Gaming Pokemon Trading Cards

rockerzz182

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What do you think is the reason that they dont create a pokemon trading card game on gba and nds??
i used to play it on gbc and it is a great game..

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a big fan of the pokemon games i would have to think that its due to popularity. i don't think the cards sell as well as they used to anymore and not many are interested in it. however, if they were to make one for the ds and do online play like the yugioh games i would be all over that lol

Orsted

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blog.lukiegames.com
XP
Country
United States
I assume one of the reasons they aren't making a new Pokemon TCG on the DS is that last time they did it back on the gameboy the sales didn't do to well. In my opinion I think they want to keep their cards on the table and their pokemanz in they handhelds.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, the TCG was marketed as another way into the fad of Pokemon back in the day. Granted the card game was actually really good, but once the fad died down they couldn't bank on Pokemon's popularity to keep them up. Hell I used to see Pokemon cards everywhere. Nowadays they're not as present. It's definitely possible for them to make a new game and I'd definitely play it, but whether it would sell is different. Although I can't see how it would sell worse than those shitty Pokemon Ranger or Mystery Dungeon games they keep crapping out.

Hopefully, provided space limits aren't too much on "3DSWare" and what not, they'll start released downloadable games for the TCG, or at least update the original.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball