Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i would HIGHLY advise not to use shiny shiny locked Pokemon online we're unsure if nintendo will just game ban or worse console ban cheaters wait a few days and see if ban reports come in better it be someone else than you is my motto
Starters aren't shiny locked from what I'm aware of. Just their initial encounter, not eggs. But correct me if I'm wrong by all means.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
OP
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Errr heads up for people early on wanting to trade raid Pokemon, the game thinks some are illegal lol.

I caught a Centiskorch with one badge, which lowered its level to 25. It didn't let me trade it, saying there was a problem with the Pokemon. Leveling it to 30 fixed this. I assume it's because it's supposed to evolve at 28, so anything lower is flagged.

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody try trading a bulbasaur or any other pokemon that are in the 'code' but not in the galar dex? PkHex shows them legal and you can import them but I'm not sure what is tradeable. Does anybody have any info at all on trades so far? Is it similar to 3ds or lets go?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
OP
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody try trading a bulbasaur or any other pokemon that are in the 'code' but not in the galar dex? PkHex shows them legal and you can import them but I'm not sure what is tradeable. Does anybody have any info at all on trades so far? Is it similar to 3ds or lets go?
I'd say it's at least stricter than Let's Go given my previous reply. If it flags what it thinks to be an underleveled evolution that was legally caught, I worry to think how it'd respond with actual illegal Pokemon lol

BigFlash

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
hello i need the water and grass starter, if there is any won ho would share them with me i would be realy happy, or when someone would give me a ditto i could share fire starter eggs,
at the moment i sadly got nothing great to trade

friend code: SW-7590-4144-9522

BigFlash

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
hello there, i want all 3 starters, i got the fire and need now grass and whater, sadly i got nothing grade too trade, i would be realy happy if someone would be so kind to trade with me, or if anyone give me a ditto i would make firestarter eggs and would share them

cybeel

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Looking to trade and just populate my friend list a bit. Playing 100% legit for now but planning on getting a second switch console to load homebrew and CFW.

SW-7971-0670-1127

Sanny2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can the people who have hacked their save data/added pokemon, trade online? I would love a non US Ditto with 6 IVs as well.

But really, I just want a female Grookey atm , have the other 2 starters.

And you don't need to add each other, if someone wants to trade with you you can just set up a room in-game

SonDaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I would wait until HOME comes out...

Sederick

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone hook me up with a 6iv foreign ditto. I'm in Germany.

Also looking for a false swiper galade with hypnosis and other beneficial attacks.

Would really appreciate it.

Fc is : SW 2623 2505 8029

da1e85

Trophies
XP
I have a ditto however I'm looking for scorbunny or wobble so I can breed with my second ditto

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Got 3 dittos looking for a sobble or scorbunny

Scarlet

Onion Soup
OP
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a ditto however I'm looking for scorbunny or wobble so I can breed with my second ditto

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Got 3 dittos looking for a sobble or scorbunny
If you want to trade me a Ditto, I can breed you a Scorbunny? Hopefully being staff on the site helps with my overall trustworthiness lol

Sederick

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you have access to pkhex?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1