Pokémon sword online hacked switch

Treymvp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i been reading around and they keep seeing you can’t play online with a hacked switch online but trade Pokémon local.. can y’all explain that more .. i have a switch that is banned and a switch that is not .. do i have to make another profile and file on my non hacked switch to trade Pokémon ? Do i have to get another memory card for the switch that is not banned to trade ? Or can i transfer data ? I have 23 boxes full of box i Gen on pkhex is there a way to transfer all the boxes at one time or trade one at a time ? Is Pokémon home a solution? For the expansion pass will i get banned if i download the expansion pass from tinfoil ? I have a lot of questions lol

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
The Switch supports online play and local play.
Local play is a special kind of wifi connection from 1 switch to another.
You don't need a special profile for it to work.
You do need to enable local play in the settings as it migth get turned off if you put the Switch in airplane mode.
As for the non-banned Switch, you also don't need to do any special for that one except turning on local play in the settings.
I have never heard that someone got banned because they connected with local play with a banned Switch.

If you download the expansion pass from Tinfoil on a non-banned Switch you will likely get banned as it's just another ticket for a game. And any invalid ticket will get you banned eventually.

Treymvp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Switch supports online play and local play.
Local play is a special kind of wifi connection from 1 switch to another.
You don't need a special profile for it to work.
You do need to enable local play in the settings as it migth get turned off if you put the Switch in airplane mode.
As for the non-banned Switch, you also don't need to do any special for that one except turning on local play in the settings.
I have never heard that someone got banned because they connected with local play with a banned Switch.

If you download the expansion pass from Tinfoil on a non-banned Switch you will likely get banned as it's just another ticket for a game. And any invalid ticket will get you banned eventually.
So the only way to trade Pokémon is through local trade ? 🤦🏾‍♂️ Can i use Pokémon home ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro