ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

xarfax1105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually I go back to version 1.1.0, only when I wanna trade then I make the upgrade to 1.1.1 I wait for the codes that you need too, but I think we must wait to the next update for the new codes (June).
I'm thinking of doing this as well, would you mind providing instructions on how I can downgrade to 1.1.0 after updating to 1.1.1? Also, not sure where I can get the 1.1.0 update, the one in tinfoil only has 1.1.1 or is it possible to extract the 1.1.0 update that i currently have installed?

Last edited by xarfax1105,

xarfax1105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Managed to extract the installed update, but when I try to delete and reset the required version in goldleaf then downgrade to a lower version, i'm still getting the message to update my game..

Courtesybog826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello! I had installed the version 1.1.0 botw versione (sw/sh) with the pass expansion and it works; today i update (with local syncronisation) to 1.1.1 but all 2 crashes; if I cancell all of data and reinstall with the update 1.1.1 the game works, but when I try to install the pass expansion (sx os 2.9.4 system 9.2) the game doesn’t start and tell me crash data was found so I’ve to reinstall it; anybody have the same problem?

if I reinstall the 1.1.0 with the pass it works

many thanks

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I go back to version 1.1.0, only when I wanna trade then I make the upgrade to 1.1.1 I wait for the codes that you need too, but I think we must wait to the next update for the new codes (June).

When I reinstall version 1.1.0 I get a message to update my game and it won't allow me to play until I do. How do you get past this?

IronGarage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When I reinstall version 1.1.0 I get a message to update my game and it won't allow me to play until I do. How do you get past this?

The message over update I get only when I try to use the 1.0.0 version, then I make the two islands update (NSZ), then version 1.1.0 (NSZ) and I can play. I use the the XCI version on the game.

Andy2393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone able to update these codes? I think they’ve been patched out

Attachments

• 2FA67EEC-528D-4AA1-81E4-90D5CB71EC08.jpeg
    2FA67EEC-528D-4AA1-81E4-90D5CB71EC08.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 354

pokeopolis420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Just wondering if there is a raid purple beam code for v1.1.1 for Pokémon Sword and Shield? Not sure if I missed it in this thread or am just unable to find it on the internet but I would greatly appreciate if this code was given out. Thanks.

solleo1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Just wondering if there is a raid purple beam code for v1.1.1 for Pokémon Sword and Shield? Not sure if I missed it in this thread or am just unable to find it on the internet but I would greatly appreciate if this code was given out. Thanks.
No one actually posted the nest hole beam cheats, I think ppl are all playing ACNH right now. Thus, nobody takes time exploring the RAID address.

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I'm trying to get EdiZon's cheat engine working with Shield so I can get all of the clothing and customize my trainer. The issue I'm running into is that when I hold R to launch Album, it doesn't open the HBL. Shield is a cart based game, so I can't even try the cheat engine because I have no way to get to it.

How do I enable the R+Album combination?

rpineda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! I failed to find an answer so far so asking here :) Is there a fix for my Sword game not starting up on modded Switch after multiple times an error closed the software after using Edizon with Atmosphere/Kosmos for cheats? I really shouldn't have kept trying to test it when I didn't really know how to fix the initial errors, I was just excited that I got the cheats to show up since I had the wrong BuildID at first. I had kept getting errors only once I moved my character. Finally, after enough errors like that, it went kaput, and it won't even reach the title screen before closing out. It's always said, "The software was closed because an error occurred." Shield, which I didn't try cheats with, does work on my modded Switch, and Sword actually still works on my clean Switch. I also did test it out after starting over with CFW and the error is still there. I wish I had a friend's Sword copy to see how it responds, but since mine works on clean Switch, I'm sure it's due to something on my modded Switch or its SD card. I'm not too knowledgeable as far as cheating goes on the Switch besides on the 3DS so any help is appreciated!

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I'm trying to get EdiZon's cheat engine working with Shield so I can get all of the clothing and customize my trainer. The issue I'm running into is that when I hold R to launch Album, it doesn't open the HBL. Shield is a cart based game, so I can't even try the cheat engine because I have no way to get to it.

How do I enable the R+Album combination?

I'm pretty sure that if you're using Kosmos, You can access Homebrew Launcher with just going to the album without pressing R button. Even if a game/title is already running.

Last edited by Lightyose,

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that if you're using Kosmos, You can access Homebrew Launcher with just going to the album without pressing R button. Even if a game/title is already running.

That's not working either, sadly. I'm not sure why. :( I wish PkHex would just hurry up and add the clothes option like the last few games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!