Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Helix22

Helix22 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2019
    United States
    I got this from this website:

WHAT POKÉMON CAN SPAWN?
    Dynamax or Gigantamax Pokémon will spawn in dens according to the weather. For instance, a water-type Pokémon is more likely to spawn when it’s raining. Gigantamax Pokémon are much more rare, but developer Game Freak will run events that make certain types more common at times.

So, I guess theres no exclusive pokemons in Raid Battles yet until Game Freak do those events. But I guess that will be if you are playing on your OFW.

DarkDragonLord likes this.
  2. rubinorosso93

rubinorosso93 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2016
    Italy
    someone with shield save after main game (and maybe some esclusive pokemon) can share it? ty

3. EpicLaLaLa

EpicLaLaLa Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2019
    United States
    How do I go about editing gym leader teams in Pokemon SwSh. I want to add more pokemon, give them held items and increase the level too.

Can I also modify the AI (make them switch around, use correct moves, etc)?

4. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    The tool that's used for most Rom hacking (PKNX) just updated on release day, the 15th. It's been less than a week since the tool released. Dio doesn't just mod a few things and calls it good, he makes custom graphics, does intensive research into each trainer and their team and move sets to rebalance them, he has a whole bunch of new Pokémon to review the stats for, then he needs to test his edits to make sure you can actually beat the game with the difficulty curve he's set. Combine that with the fact not all encounter data is fully known yet and I think expecting anything, even a proof of concept or preview, in 6 days is a little unrealistic.

He is working on it though, he posted this to reddit just four days ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/co...t_dexit_i_just_realized_is/f7vmqwy/?context=3

Last edited by AnalogMan, Nov 21, 2019
  5. ctxngo

ctxngo Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2019
    United States
    I'm hoping for atleast a cheat to spawn rare dens

6. Ohmahree1

Ohmahree1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2003
    United States
    use rare candies i guess

7. Flanagan57

Flanagan57 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2019
    France
    hi people

Problemwith keldeo ; i can't have him stay in his resolut forme , after one fight he turn back to his regular form .
    Need helps . PLS

8. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    Ah ok, I didn't see that post. I realize it isn't easy or fast at all, I just thought it strange he hasn't posted here or on his own site in months. Glad to see its still coming though.

9. jringo718

jringo718 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2009
    United States
    Has anyone created an "always night time" code? I'm still at the second gym and I heard that the day/night cycle is locked in towns till the end of the game.

Was wondering if it was possible since searching this thread, I found that there are codes for permanent night in the Wild Area.

10. TrunksSSJ23

TrunksSSJ23 GBAtemp Regular

May 18, 2007
    United States
    Optantic just posted a video showing a cheat to Dynamax/Gigantamax in any battle:

11. Ozinor

Ozinor Member

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2016
    France
    Do you know what shiny huning is? I don't want to cheat to have the shiny directly, I want to hunt it by myself... Just remove the shiny lock and it'll be perfect.

12. Bobyg55

Bobyg55 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2019
    Indonesia
  13. Mandikiri

Mandikiri Princess

Feb 11, 2016
    United States
    Rainbow Land
    Anyone has a file with all of the Pokemon at the moment?

(Sorry if that has been asked already).

14. aerios169

aerios169 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 30, 2012
    Mexico
    i was wondering if you can trade pokemons with a switch hacked and original.

15. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    local trade with 2 switch yes.

16. aerios169

aerios169 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 30, 2012
    Mexico
    ahhh i would like to have 2, breeding would be so easily

17. BlackwingAngelx

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    Question about the new version of Pkhex, is there a batch option for adding all Technical Record relearn moves? I know you can do it manually for each Pokemon, but it would be nice to do all at once. Some of the batch option names are a bit obscure though, so I'm not sure if its even possible.

18. Newwaverap

Newwaverap Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2005
    United States
    What are you guys using to backup the save? Checkpoint isn't working for me.

19. BlackwingAngelx

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    Checkpoint and Edizon both work fine, I've tried both.

20. mahan21

mahan21 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2018
    Philippines
    Any news on where to get a ditto with hidden ability? Pkhex always gives me an error for legality when I generate one. Still waiting for the update of pkhex for raid and gigantamax pokemon legality

21. Cencil

Cencil GBAtemp Regular

Aug 24, 2016
    Canada
    Hey here's the 0 exp gain cheat you were looking for:
    https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/10366

And for anyone else who've been waiting for a cheat to remove EXP share so the game wasn't so easy; For the time being I'm using this cheat to reduce overall EXP gain by 60% which has definitely improved the difficulty of the game to a nice level.
    https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/10362

Last edited by Cencil, Nov 22, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted