Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Flanagan57

Flanagan57 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2019
    France
    hi , everyone ( sorry for my bad english )

i have an issue with keldeo : I can't have him stay in his resolute form , every time i add him to my team he turn back to his regular form at the end of a fight . ( used keldeo from cheat code and pkhex)

need help .pls

2. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa Planeptunes Male CPU

Oct 11, 2015
    Germany
    Planeptune
    uh i have a prob....pokemon sword or shield randomly crash on ams. error says failed to initialize sd....i didnt used cheats and on sxos it dont happen.

3. Ozinor

Ozinor Member

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2016
    France
    Add Shiny Unlock Code for Starters and Legendaries to the wanted list please :)

You have the hopes of the entire shiny hunting community on your shoulders !

4. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    Because you don't hold it when the egg hatches. An eggs stats are determined when the NPC has the egg ready for you. So you need to be holding it (or have it activated) when the egg becomes ready for pickup.

5. FabioCapela

FabioCapela GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2007
    Brazil
    A caveat about making the perfect IV codes permanent: this would also make the game harder, because the code affects not just wild and hatched pokémon, but also trainer pokémon and even lair pokémon. With the code permanently on every pokémon you battle will hit you faster and harder while taking less damage and being able to soak more of it to boot. Not only this nullifies any advantage you could get by choosing (or breeding) good pokémon, perfect IVs make more of a difference for trainer and wild pokémon because those aren't properly EV trained.

6. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    The number on the card is generated by your Pokédex entries (your Pokédex keeps track of which species you've found the shiny variants of). However, since the card doesn't update in real time, you can alter it with this code:
    Code:
    [Alter Shiny Count on Trainer Card v1.0.0]
    02100000 429EC57A 00000XXX

Replace XXX with a value between 0 and 400 converted to hex. Keep in mind that if you update your Trainer card the count will return to normal. If you want a permanent fix you'd need to remove the Shiny entries from your Pokédex using PKHeX.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yes, this is why you turn it on while breeding and catching, then turn it off while battling.

7. Switchneon

Switchneon Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2019
    Argentina

Pkhex Sword and Shield - Compiled d-20191121 (November 21)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jtg... Compiled Version PKhex d-20191121 (November 21)

Technical Data:
    +Static Locations Update
    +Add G4 Box Flags
    +Use more performat array join
    +Initial rough draft of nest location matching
    +Disallow dynamax level on story legends
    +Fix record setting logic
    +Fix sav4 load for daycare / gts slots
    +Add shift-set shinyxor0 pid
    +Add online den location
    +modify nest locations based on serebii (#2483)
    +Clamp max bp for bad vals

BETA INESTABLE (Doesn't always export well)
    Allows Edit Character
    Edit Pokemon
    Import and Export Pokemon
    Edit Items
    Edit Pokédex

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR GAME BEFORE EXPORTING THE NEW SAVE

8. tabun

tabun Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    United States
    How can I do this? My CFW save is about 6 hours behind my OFW one, and I want to play online again lol. I restored my saves but nothing happens to my OFW one

edit: nevermind! was using emunand, not sysnand.

Last edited by tabun, Nov 21, 2019
  9. Acidburn135

Acidburn135 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2013
    United States
    Is it possible to have a code for hatched pokemon have perfect IVs. Trying to get various pokemon from other version of game from trades. Then want to breed them so I can get the needed IVs and Nature.

Also, does " Hold (R) for perfect IVs" work on forced event pokemon such as legendary encounters and raid battles?

10. Bobyg55

Bobyg55 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2019
    Indonesia

Thx for the codes
    Much appreciated it.

11. KevRyuzaki

KevRyuzaki Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2016
    United States
    Just use the "Hold (R) for perfect IVs" code when picking up your egg from the daycare and it will hatch with perfect IVs, same thing happens if you use the "Hold (R) for Shiny encounter" code, naturally, use both for perfect shinies.

12. Bobyg55

Bobyg55 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2019
    Indonesia

Thx for the codes
    Really appreciated it.
    Btw can u look in the game about a chance to encounter yellow aura Pokemon in the wild? I'm curious about how to increase the encounter rate.In the game it says that the rate increases when u catch more Pokemon. The problem is it's not explain in detail is it catch more of the same Pokemon u want to encounter or it's just to catch a bunch of different Pokemon to fill ur pokedex.

13. enjoyphoenixnicolas

enjoyphoenixnicolas Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2019
    France
    -100%
    -8 Badges obtenu
    -Ligue Vaincu
    -La plupart des Pokémons Au Niveau 100
    -Tous Les Objets X995

Attached Files:

14. lil-devil

lil-devil GBAtemp Regular

Oct 16, 2007
    Canada
    with checkpoint or edizon. but your legit sysnand won't be clean anymore.

15. stl25

stl25 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 3, 2008
    United States
    Here, there and everywhere
    I am trying to add some of the new codes posted in the thread to my cheat file for Pokemon Sword but every time I load the cheat it results in parsing error. Can someone please provide guidance on what I am doing wrong? Can I not just add the code to the end of the cheat.txt file and save?

16. fourstyxx

fourstyxx Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2019
    United States

Is this just a more optimized for sword and shield ?

17. warweeny

warweeny GBAtemp Regular

Apr 25, 2011
    Netherlands
    Can't wait for people to import S/M models into the game to make an actual national dex.

18. Eazy_G

Eazy_G Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2017
    Greece
    a code to change the weather would be nice

19. DarkDragonLord

DarkDragonLord GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2008
    Brazil
    Thank you very much :D
    You know if is possible for a Raid pokemon to be shiny? I tried pressing R during multiple different spots before starting a raid, but it's always normal one.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind on the next ones that have "press something to turn on", like the Perfect IV one that I want to change too.

When facing the starter, press R and hold, talk to it and proceed with R pressed until the screen that shows it (instead of the cutscenes), the starter will be shiny. I did on my bunny. Legendaries also work, I could even make the Legendary in the foggy forest be shiny by pressing R before going to the fog that trigger the battle (though game hides the pokeball/item options so I couldn't try capture it to see what's up xD).

It's also possible to make other trainer's pokemons shiny by pressing R and holding before talking to them, the first pokemon they throw will be shiny too lol

Last edited by DarkDragonLord, Nov 21, 2019
  20. danver

danver GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2016
    United States
    In a Galaxy far far away
    ok anyone gonna answer the question about the cheat it results in parsing error in sxos cause i am starting to get annoyed here

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted