Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo secrets?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The real secret is why the PokeMart says they're out of stock when it clearly shows they got lots of stuff on the shelves behind the cashier.
this is somewhat a lazy demo, actually it's more like a candy than a demo... (it's full of time events to keep us busy while the game is not released)
ORAS demo seemed more polished...

GEN IV REMAKES CUNFIRMD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
more like gen 1 again, that 1 million vending machine is a clear reference about the first games..
or maybe, it sells slowpoke tails????

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's too short and the events aren't that good.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is somewhat a lazy demo, actually it's more like a candy than a demo... (it's full of time events to keep us busy while the game is not released)
ORAS demo seemed more polished...

more like gen 1 again, that 1 million vending machine is a clear reference about the first games..
or maybe, it sells slowpoke tails????
One of the events with the police officer show two shady guys showing of their slowpokes under the suspicion of selling slowpoke tails.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
One of the events with the police officer show two shady guys showing of their slowpokes under the suspicion of selling slowpoke tails.
now that reminds me, the town is full of slowpokes!!!
so, so far we got 3 related events to slowpokes!

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There's a girl bottom right of town which takes you to a spot where you can tauros blast some rocks and get 3 stardusts for the full game. just incase that wasn't mentioned yet.

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a girl bottom right of town which takes you to a spot where you can tauros blast some rocks and get 3 stardusts for the full game. just incase that wasn't mentioned yet.
Does the old man give you something if you keep coming back? He has new dialog the first few times of coming back.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
He has new dialog the first few times of coming back.
thanks for letting me know, i thought it was just that...

BTW.
does this not confuse anyone?
i guess HM are over (I was tired of HM slaves using space on my party, so this is nice...)
but you have a tauros in your pocket. you can't use it in battle even if you black out!
also, i guess this tauros doesn't contribute to the pokedex or anything else, just magically appears like it never exists except when you want to go fast or destroy rocks...
i which we could choose the HM pokemon... i don't want to ride a sharpedo, i want a lapras or a gyarados like the old days

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bugspanker 2000.