Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

D

Deleted User

which one is the real one on *that iso site*? there are 2, a 1.5gb one on mega, or the 3gb one on google drive?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So,that's will happen even for cart users?
Or the cia is programmed this way?

This from review copy or ripped from physical cart?
Physical cart. No, for cart users (I assume you mean the CIA dumped from the cart), as long as they didn't have the game reloaded, they don't need to launch the game through FBI. Nor do actual cart users.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Physical cart. No, for cart users (I assume you mean the CIA dumped from the cart), as long as they didn't have the game reloaded, they don't need to launch the game through FBI. Nor do actual cart users.
OK,so the only way is not to see the counter is not install the pre-load game,well....damn.
Any way to complete remove the pre load data?

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that's every time
its 10 days early.... stop bitching..... this is like pure 24k gold

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK,so the only way is not to see the counter is not install the pre-load game,well....damn.
Any way to complete remove the pre load data?
you can just make your lazy ass click 3 extra times... anyways i got to go before you guys piss me off lol. good luck all!

Reactions: Arkansaw

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Sun as a preload, and later deleted it via FBI, and used TikSweep. The preload data's still there? If I installed Sun (I know it's not out yet) would that give me the message still?

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Sun as a preload, and later deleted it via FBI, and used TikSweep. The preload data's still there? If I installed Sun (I know it's not out yet) would that give me the message still?
Yes apparently for me that is

Wow, you have a super popular game 10 days in advanced and you're complaining about some extra steps? If you're that ungrateful then import this dummy seed via FBI
Wtf that works

Yes apparently for me that is

Wtf that works
Use dummy seed then reinstall

eijom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Moon version confirmed to be working. Sun version is a fake. I so excite! bye bye now. time for me to become pokimon master!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: MoM, I don't have to do homework, anymore :D:blush::D