Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
ok gyus i tried with my rayquaza and if you have a z item you cant megaevolve even if like rayquaza you didnt need a item to do it, i thinked that if you use the z move then you can megaevolve but no

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
ok gyus i tried with my rayquaza and if you have a z item you cant megaevolve even if like rayquaza you didnt need a item to do it, i thinked that if you use the z move then you can megaevolve but no

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

melemele hipermark?
yep is near the pokemon center in the big city of melemele

melemele hipermark?

Delegacy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

how does the hypermarket help traing EV's legally? are you talking about the hyper training for IVs?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stupid tapu fini so hard to catch
They're not too bad... Just wait until Necrozma ;D

I tried chaining for a shiny Jangmo-o, but they bring in their next evolution so I was like, "okay, I'll just chain for this guy then" then poof. They brought in the last evolution to help meaning my chain broke... FACK.

err it says i cant use portal
During the day in moon, night in sun.

does any1 know how to get into kala'e bay?? i cant seem to find a opening, justing running around exploring stuff cus i beat the story
I had the same question never got an answer... but looks like I have now, thanks:)

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For anyone that was confused with how to evolve charjabug into vikavolt, I did some testing and it evolves in Vast Poni Canyon
Thanks for sharing the info! Any idea on which level I should evolve Charjabug? I don't want to miss any good Vikavolt moves just because I leveled it too much before evolution.

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing the info! Any idea on which level I should evolve Charjabug? I don't want to miss any good Vikavolt moves just because I leveled it too much before evolution.
I'm not entirely sure what the levelup moves are. (I just PKHeX'd a bunch of charjabugs in so I could figure out where to evolve one, then released them afterwards) I do know that Vikavolt will learn thunderbolt at level 40 though.

Reactions: bjaxx87

Delegacy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shouldn't be a problem, the move re-teacher is in the pokemon center before elite 4 i believe, and you can literally buy 4 heart-scales for 4000 money at the sushi restaurant on the city you land into on the 3rd island

Reactions: bjaxx87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay