webik

Trophies
Website
vollwebstudio.com
XP
Country
Ukraine

Yet another classic is on the way, as Nintendo adds more to their Nintendo Switch Online retro lineup. The next game is going to be Pokémon Snap, set to arrive on June 24th. As this is an N64 title, you'll need the NSO Expansion Pack in order to play it.

no way, its impossible, i cant believe !!! if its i will hug u my boyyy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't think Playstation's offering is 20 bucks per month, just sayin'
I think it’s worth more than Nintendo’s service. Nintendo’s online is still spotty compared to Sony and Microsoft and their constant drip feeding is mediocre as fuck compared them as well. Nintendo’s online is not a good alternative to just hacking your system.

Cris1997XX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think it’s worth more than Nintendo’s service. Nintendo’s online is still spotty compared to Sony and Microsoft and their constant drip feeding is mediocre as fuck compared them as well. Nintendo’s online is not a good alternative to just hacking your system.
Yeah, good luck doing that if you have a 2019 model or the Switch Lite/OLED. I bought the console a few months after launch, thankfully, but I still don't want to hack it. Shit would get bricked at the slightest mistake, ya know?

Last edited by Cris1997XX,
Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, good luck doing that if you have a 2019 model or the Switch Lite/OLED. I bought the console a few months after launch, thankfully, but I still don't want to hack it. Shit would get bricked at the slightest mistake, ya know?
Yeah~ kind of sucks to be anyone with a patched Switch

• Angry
Reactions: Cris1997XX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2