• Start date
  • Views 9,148
  • Replies 87

mad_gamer_jad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is either one very strange fuck up,or the smartest thing trollfreak has ever done
Really?First a site mistranslates the summary to feature a "shocking" announcement,then the pokemon smash website says it'll reveal the latest game information,and finally masuda appears with a question mark,all for a normal mewtwo giveaway and a spin-off?
Though I still think that the mewtwo will unlock something in gray,considering mewtwo is tied with the third of the energy trio thanks to the new TCG expansion

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aww man, not only is it not a RSE Remake announcement or a Grey Version Announcement (Not supprised that it wasn't though to be honest.), but the Mewtwo isn't even that special. It can already learn all three of those moves.

Where is my Tail Glow Mewtwo? Sigh, no matter.

Either way, maybe those just entering the 5th generation as their first will finally stop asking "whats a mewtwo?"

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never thought I'd see the original legendary as an event Pokemon.

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:

To be honest, in my opinion, only Mew is the most legendary. Like I feel as if all the others after Ho-Oh and Lugia are not that great. But that's just me. All of these other "legendary pokemon" really aren't that legendary to me at all, and they don't feel like it. I also don't like how in the games you can catch the Legendary Pokemon. It shouldn't be like that all. But eh, no point in a begger being a chooser.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I knew it was going to be a lousy Mewtwo event.

And the next shocking announcement will be the revealing of a Local wireless or IR based product to transfer your Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/Silver/Gold Pokemon to Black/White....which won't be as bad as the Mewtwo event. I think it would be kind of nice, actually.

Le Panda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
.Darky said:
Guys, the shocking part was a mistranslation...didn't any of you read the posts in the first page?

Yes, but still. Masuda doesn't come on the show for small things such as the mewtwo event, it HAS to have more to it.

Le Panda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Le Panda said:
.Darky said:
Guys, the shocking part was a mistranslation...didn't any of you read the posts in the first page?

Yes, but still. Masuda doesn't come on the show for small things such as the mewtwo event, it HAS to have more to it.
Yeah, the announcement of PokePark 2.

The Mewtwo has no relevance to the spin off game whatsoever. CoroCoro revealed the game almost a week before Pokemon Smash showed the first footage of the game. In addition to that, according to my speculation (which I'm not saying matters), it's a little odd to be distributing a mewtwo event for B/W for nothing while it would be better to just go ahead and distribute Genesect or Meloetta, and to mention that in the Hail Blizzard & Psycho Drive sets, one of the cards show that Mewtwo and Kyurem are fighting. (http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/30...62734320042.png)

It could be a hint to Pokemon Grey or a new movie.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Le Panda said:
machomuu said:
Le Panda said:
.Darky said:

The Mewtwo has no relevance to the spin off game whatsoever. CoroCoro revealed the game almost a week before Pokemon Smash showed the first footage of the game. In addition to that, according to my speculation (which I'm not saying matters), it's a little odd to be distributing a mewtwo event for B/W for nothing while it would be better to just go ahead and distribute Genesect or Meloetta, and to mention that in the Hail Blizzard & Psycho Drive sets, one of the cards show that Mewtwo and Kyurem are fighting. (http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/30/13162734320042.png)

I never said it did have any relevance, nor did anyone else.

Le Panda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Le Panda said:
machomuu said:
Le Panda said:
.Darky said:

The Mewtwo has no relevance to the spin off game whatsoever. CoroCoro revealed the game almost a week before Pokemon Smash showed the first footage of the game. In addition to that, according to my speculation (which I'm not saying matters), it's a little odd to be distributing a mewtwo event for B/W for nothing while it would be better to just go ahead and distribute Genesect or Meloetta, and to mention that in the Hail Blizzard & Psycho Drive sets, one of the cards show that Mewtwo and Kyurem are fighting. (http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/30/13162734320042.png)

I never said it did have any relevance, nor did anyone else.

Ah, whatever. We'll find out soon. The game isn't even getting any hype.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still believe though that we could see a Gray (or at least a Mewtwo returns thing in the anime).
Edit: And yet, Serebii saying they are celebrating the first anniversary of Black and White with the strongest Pokemon; Mewtwo, kinda scares me about any Gray hope..

D

Deleted-236924

OP
ShadowSoldier said:
_Chaz_ said:

To be honest, in my opinion, only Mew is the most legendary. Like I feel as if all the others after Ho-Oh and Lugia are not that great. But that's just me. All of these other "legendary pokemon" really aren't that legendary to me at all, and they don't feel like it. I also don't like how in the games you can catch the Legendary Pokemon. It shouldn't be like that all. But eh, no point in a begger being a chooser.

Would have been kinda better if only a select few were able to get legendary Pokémon.
People would be complaining that they should have been available in-game, though (And everyone would be cheating to get them.)

Oh, and interesting fact, when the Shaymin event was first released in South Korea, only ten lucky players could get it.
QUOTE(Le Panda @ Sep 18 2011, 09:43 PM)
while it would be better to just go ahead and distribute Genesect or Meloetta
Were the Meloetta and Genesect movies released yet?
Nope?

And what about Keldeo?
Genesect and Meloetta are, like, the least interesting of the four event-only Pokémon,

Amphy2310

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this news... It shocks me greatly
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...