ROM Hack Pokémon Silver Yellow

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi brutau I have downloaded the storm yellow for the first time I looked at the notes but can’t find your YouTube channel

nmfrancis34
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfiVjXZjH_vK-q-gUdMykgg here is it!
I was just wondering if there was a doc detailing the changes that you've made to pokemon? For example, what are pikachu's changes?
The only pokémon changed was pikachu. I increased its atk/sp.atk/spd and gave it new moveset. Also the trade-evo method was edited. You can check the "read me" in the zip to get some info but there is no detailed doc xD

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi 👋

I just wanted to ask where are the evolution stones and what are EV training pokemon

Thnx for the amazing game 😁
Evo stones' location are the same from HGSS you can find in any wiki

The EV training road is a bunch of maps where you can 100% encounter a pokémon with +3 EV to battle. Stacking EVs increase your pokémon's stats.

I'm glad you liked it :)

Reactions: Flame

copeland42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey im having trouble with the patch
i patched the .delta to soulsilver
and when i boot the game the editor blocks me
not sure what to do any help would be appreciated
thank you

LSDMTHC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to get this working on TWM or a flashcart on real hardware? If not is there any way to get it to work on Delta or RetroArch on my iPhone?

Reactions: brtatu

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there any way to get this working on TWM or a flashcart on real hardware? If not is there any way to get it to work on Delta or RetroArch on my iPhone?
Game works on DSi using acekard2i. As for the others I didn't test.

If the rom boots up on your platform and your problem is getting past the intro/player's house so the fix is to load the .sav file. Loading the save is varies by emulators/flashcarts so google it and change .sav extension if necessary.

LSDMTHC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If the rom boots up on your platform and your problem is getting past the intro/player's house so the fix is to load the .sav file. Loading the save is varies by emulators/flashcarts so google it and change .sav extension if necessary.
okay I'll try on my acecard thanks

hriday

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as i know this does not work on any r4 flashcarts or third party that use r4 software like wood version or such.

I got few flashcarts and my ace3ds,acekart,and r4 dont work.
But android emulators and ds emulators on pc works fine for me.
So dunno what would cause issue unless its an error that a flashcart only sees.

Hopefully they can test it with flashcarts or find the underlying issue with flashcarts or just play game on pc and android.

Edit: tested the acekard with admin settings and disabled dma settings and now it works. With dma settings on game won't work. So turning dma off fixed flashcarts issue.

Apparently all flashcarts and having dma issues with the game why doesn't work.
hey can i get this to work on twilight menu. when i open the game there is a guy who does not let me leave the first room.

hriday

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

how do i load the save file

maxin83

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi, i have no acces to my pokemon team in the menu, so i cant use Fly or switch my pokemon order, can someone help ?

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi, i have no acces to my pokemon team in the menu, so i cant use Fly or switch my pokemon order, can someone help ?
Can you upload an image?
how do i load the save file
It depends on where you're playing. If it's desmume you go "import battery" and select the .sav file.

On flashcarts. you usually can load it by having .sav and .nds files the same name and directory!

Last edited by brtatu,

FrenchPokemonMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone !
Really excited to play this patch, brough me back to my childhood when my first pokémon game was Pokémon Yellow.
However, is there any way to know what wild pokémon we could catch ? I understand you modify the localization of pokémon.
I'd really appreciate to have some information about what pokémon I could find in different areas.
I know the fun is sometime to explore and all, but it takes times I have not

Thanks for the amazing work on this rom !

Animefan10033

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this ever be available for Twighlight Menu? I've tried for 3+ hrs, dumping and repatching Roms, and even converting other saves. It runs on Boot.loader I think

Last edited by Animefan10033,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself