ROM Hack Pokemon Shiny Gold on Psp

BlankMinds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a gba emulator in my psp and it runs all the games but i dont think it will run shiny gold cause shiny gold isnt in .gba format so what should i do cause i have most pokemon hacked games in my psp and this one i heard a lot about and want it badly.need help guys and gals

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
I have ShinyGold on my PSP... I just patched the ROM and placed it on my memory stick... It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure you are supposed to get a .gba file after patching so maybe you need to get a new copy of the ROM and repatch.

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, you have your Shinygold.ips file, correct? Okay. I'm assuming its the latest version. Now, go download a clean FireRed rom (use google or w/e romsite you know of) and put both of those on your desktop or in a folder. Then download this: http://www.zophar.net/utilities/patchutil/ips-xp.html
Use the patcher on the .ips and the .gba and you should be good to go with a shinygold .gba file. Put it on your psp and play. Good luck

BlankMinds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its ok i got it all working fine and i got Pokemon Shiny Gold X wow that is one tough one

what pokemon hacked games have Glaceon in it i really want one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.