Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

A45005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case it wasnt posted yet, tried searching and couldnt find it

Judge function unlocks after you beat the elite 4 and go to a pokemon center. To use it you goto your boxes and press +

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

pajion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have we been able to spawn in the new legendary pokemon? (Not mirai and kirai) I am looking for the 4?( Maybe 3?) locked behind the barriers

Reactions: stalloneem

serenity42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are already methods for x999 rare candy/master ball. Use the search to find them. You have to use the encounter code to catch pokemon with the item and then do memory search to edit them to x999. Not difficult to do and it's all we really have right now.

Game isn't out officially for almost another week so we're lucky we have what we do. Already a 100% capture code so x999 masterball is kinda pointless anyway just use that. PKHeX and more complicated stuff won't be until a few days after release so like november 20-25th. Enjoy what we have, enjoy the game, and more things will come as more people get the games.

Reactions: zpixelzz

topboy007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
You know what, for a few times I try to use Cheat Engine but fail to search for what I want. Today I check and notice check box front of MEM_MAPPED is not tick. I try tick it then search. BAM It's found.

So now I can use Cheat Engine for edit Items in Pokemon scarlet & violet now after fail for so long.

^ I don't think OP is outdated I just d/l it and It work in both scarlet and violet.

Skellybones0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a lot of codes seem to be busted in ryu, scarlet 1.01 and in terms of battle codes, can only get infinite pp to work and inf hp is bugged, makes both sides invincible, the "hold l, hold r" code doesnt work

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one compile all the cod
Sometimes the codes may not work, so its better to not have a wrecled save.
If you really need to know: 100% catch, shiny, 6iv are all good; you can DIY items and $.

Also, it is a lot of work to test all these codes for both versions, so help if you can.
Maybe find all the instances where ppl have the money code on, but can't complete ____ and see which events freeze?

WiduraGoez

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is there anyone can fix the "INFINITE HP"....its not working when you change To he 2nd pokemon and in the raid....its make the enemy invincible too..Thank you

LKCosmoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
You know what, for a few times I try to use Cheat Engine but fail to search for what I want. Today I check and notice check box front of MEM_MAPPED is not tick. I try tick it then search. BAM It's found.

So now I can use Cheat Engine for edit Items in Pokemon scarlet & violet now after fail for so long.

^ I don't think OP is outdated I just d/l it and It work in both scarlet and violet.
this actually made the cheat engine tutorial posted way earlier on actually work for me thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)