Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

naopika

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I really want to create a code that will clear a mission with the push of a button.

I would like to know how to make the code, not how to search for the address.

tinkatonfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I atill update the codes for you all. But yeah for changing tera type just use tera shards in game :P you can spawn stella tera shards to make terapagos stellar type
If only changing Terapagos's tera was that easy 🥲

Attachments

• terapagosterachange.jpg
    terapagosterachange.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 17

nothingnew

Trophies
XP
Country
Gabon
00:01:16.405 |W| HLE.TamperMachine TamperMachine AdvanceTamperingsQueue: Tampering program <Items No decrease v3.0.0 Cheat> modifies code memory so it may not work properly

anyone does know this problem? idk why coz im few days for play the game using cheat and yesterday cheat was good but now cheat doesnt work. I dont know what to do please tell me how to fix this problem, thanks before:)

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
00:01:16.405 |W| HLE.TamperMachine TamperMachine AdvanceTamperingsQueue: Tampering program <Items No decrease v3.0.0 Cheat> modifies code memory so it may not work properly

anyone does know this problem? idk why coz im few days for play the game using cheat and yesterday cheat was good but now cheat doesnt work. I dont know what to do please tell me how to fix this problem, thanks before:)
No idea. No emu support. Hardware only. If it doesnt work properly for emu. Not an issue here.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, may I ask why the Infinite HP cheats doesn't work? Also the One-Hit Kill cheats somehow reflected the damage to my Pokemon.
Remove your cheat file and try again from main page? They still work fine here.

Last edited by OblivionReign,

LyonArtZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been mentioned many times, but dump save, use PKHex to edit your BP and just set it to whatever amount you want and restore through a save tool like JKSV
Yea found it out literally 10mins after posting that, I’m not sure how you go about deleting the comments on here lol. I wasn’t around my pc when posting and wanted to know if there was a code I could just use on Edizon.

Yea I used PkHex instead, was really looking for a code to use instead as I wasn’t around my pc that night.

mgd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i understand that you can use pkhex to edit your bp but i need a bp multipiler so i can use it for my stock switch and cfw switch

godalmightyzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No idea. No emu support. Hardware only. If it doesnt work properly for emu. Not an issue here.

Remove your cheat file and try again from main page? They still work fine here.
DLC 2 UPDATE
3.0.0 Scarlet
sd:/atmospshere/contents/0100A3D008C5C000/cheats/C01884F294C053C4.txt
3.0.0 Violet
sd:/atmospshere/contents/01008F6008C5E000/cheats/E335DE2BF4DCD951.txt

I'm currently using this. Okay, I'll try to remove it now and replace it with a new one

Reactions: Maninb

Maninb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Here yall i just made this, try it out.

[Max BP]
580A0000 047415D0
580A1000 00000320
580A1000 00000100
580A1000 00000018
580A1000 00000CD0
580A1000 00000090
780A0000 00000020
640A0000 00000000 000F423F

Let me know. Should work for both version 3.0.0

[Encounter Size XXXS (v3.0.0)]
040C0000 00DEFACC 52800001

[Encounter Size XXXL (v3.0.0)]
040C0000 00DEFACC 52801FE1
BP didn't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu