United States
[Overworld And Raid Dens Always Shiny]
040A0000 00D0A680 EB09011F
040A0000 00D0B0B8 7100001F
040A0000 00D0AF48 110006F7
040A0000 00D0A680 EB08011F
040A0000 00D0B0B8 71000C1F
040A0000 00D0AF48 D503201F

EVs idk but just use berries probably or wait for pkhex to update in a day or two hopefully
Not sure if it's still 10 but this is how they work usually:

Pomeg Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's HP by 10 EVs.
Kelpsy Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Attack by 10 EVs.
Qualot Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Defense by 10 EVs.
Hondew Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Special Attack by 10 EVs.
Grepa Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Special Defense by 10 EVs.
Tamato Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Speed by 10 EVs.

Hmm still showing up as non-shiny for me with that.

If anyone else has insight into that and EVs being 0 let me know.

Will try again to see if I did something wrong on my end.

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm still showing up as non-shiny for me with that.

If anyone else has insight into that and EVs being 0 let me know.

Will try again to see if I did something wrong on my end.
Mabye it's the code I don't know how the code works i just removed the button hold part
For me the one's called Force reroll for Xoroshiro-PidType3 worked idk if they're still in the cheat files or not but yo ucan search that to find the posts probably in top right of this page searchbar, turn the dropdown box to "this thread" " Force reroll for Xoroshiro-PidType3 " (no quotes) it might show the posts but idk
Post automatically merged:

please cheat money violet. Thanks ae
use 999 items code or something then just sell those for tons of money :)

Reactions: gtehrkt and PKM190

takataka

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello everyone ^^
I don't know if anyone already asked about this, but I want to know...
Does anyone get shining basket when picnic? If so, is it shiny egg pokemon or egg with specific terra type?

Thank you!

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would love a cheat that can unlock all outfits please with how many that were in sword and shield the all clothing cheat was a godsend because didnt have to enter any codes to unlock their little exclusive outfits like gold backpack or tumblecube islane t shirt.

RBarbs

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not really. too many edits happening too quickly. if there is big enough changes ill update a new post in here but otherwise just keep watching the main thread you can se ewhen i last edited it and which page its updated to
Maybe on the ScVi.zip file you could just make it ScVi 1.01, ScVi 1.02 every time you reupload?

PKM190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mabye it's the code I don't know how the code works i just removed the button hold part
For me the one's called Force reroll for Xoroshiro-PidType3 worked idk if they're still in the cheat files or not but yo ucan search that to find the posts probably in top right of this page searchbar, turn the dropdown box to "this thread" " Force reroll for Xoroshiro-PidType3 " (no quotes) it might show the posts but idk

use 999 items code or something then just sell those for tons of money :)
Must have been something on my end, now it is working.

Now I just need to figure out how to make EVs zero.

Reactions: lattechan

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Maybe on the ScVi.zip file you could just make it ScVi 1.01, ScVi 1.02 every time you reupload?
Not really needed... that just wastes more time fornyou guys having to pick apart each folder over and over.. if people wpuld read main post they can see which build id is for which update then they wouldn't have any troubles/confusion.

Volcomking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which game and what version are you using? I'll try making you a txt file and have only that on and see what happens

https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-scarlet-violet-cheat-database.621563/post-10001171
This post shows a different pokemon game than Scarlet so I assume Violet but 1.01?

weird how many videos i see of the game being absolutely glitchy and messed up but I managed to emulate it with only issue being very rare vertex explosions on a self cobbled together build of Ryujinx PRs. (Besides the framerate and crap this game is deifnitely terribly optimized) I mean the ones like they fall thru the floor or their faces melt and stuff.
Is it really that bad on real hardware or are people doing something to cause this. Hmmmmm.
Thanks for the reply. I have Violet - but not sure which version 1.0 or 1.0.1 (how would I know?) The other encounter cheats work, it’s just when I edit the txt file with other encounter codes.

final566

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I thought Scarlet/Violet would have LAN support so all the prep I did has gone down the toilet to waste anyone with a hack switch could you online trade with me a 6 IV ditto, and a foreign 6 IV ditto It basically almost impossible right now to even get foreign dittos q.q.

Bob12321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any cheats to encounter Miraidon properly and not through random encounter? Or anyone want to trade me one and i can give you a Koraidon haha

JoeriPLA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would anyone mind sharing their complete save file for either game? Or is anyone by chance working on a complete save? Thank you very much!
Here you go, i have:

All pokemon last stage evolution ( some previous stages as well as i like them ).
All Legendaries and Mythicals mew, landorus etc.
Complete pokedex.
Lots of shinys.
All forms ( Only arceus, vivillon, sawsbuck, ss doggos forms not, oh and female oinokogne not ).
18 competitive pokemon.
All max ivs.
Whole game compleet.

Note: I have used cheats in my save.

hey can you share your scarlet save? i need it to test stuff. thank you
Here you go, i have:

All pokemon last stage evolution ( some previous stages as well as i like them ).
All Legendaries and Mythicals mew, landorus etc.
Complete pokedex.
Lots of shinys.
All forms ( Only arceus, vivillon, sawsbuck, ss doggos forms not, oh and female oinokogne not ).
18 competitive pokemon.
All max ivs.
Whole game compleet.

Note: I have used cheats in my save.

Attachments

• Pkmn Scarlet Save Complete.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 99
Last edited by JoeriPLA,

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. I have Violet - but not sure which version 1.0 or 1.0.1 (how would I know?) The other encounter cheats work, it’s just when I edit the txt file with other encounter codes.
if u applied an update its 1.01 if you didn't then its 1.0
This is how Rayq would be but I think you already have this part. Not sure why it isn't working when you change it.
(1.01)
[Rayq]
08000000 03075530 00000000 00000180

Reactions: Volcomking

QuantumKappa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I ask anyone to do a "make marked box pokemon shiny" code? it sucks that we can't auto battle when the force shiny code is on and the press ZR/ZL one doesn't always work. Or even a code that can still force auto battles when the force shiny code is on.
Your pokemon won't auto battle shinies thats why. and the hold one works fine, you need to hold it until new spawns show up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto