Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

sans_undertale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any codes to increase the exp yield yet? need to grind up my pokemon to level 60 for the champion battle but i've battled most of the trainers already and i'm still 10 levels below

flashdesire

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
HLE.TamperMachine TamperMachine AdvanceTamperingsQueue: Tampering program <6IV On Cheat> modifies code memory so it may not work properly

What does this mean? How do I fix it? Any help is appreciated fnweklf.PNG

Last edited by flashdesire,

Zephiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
any codes to increase the exp yield yet? need to grind up my pokemon to level 60 for the champion battle but i've battled most of the trainers already and i'm still 10 levels below
use item encounter code to get about 20 rare candy, then use item no decrease code then you basically get infinite lvl increase. why should bother to grind exp.

Reactions: WicCaesar

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i get the 6iv and nature codes to work? what do i need to do?
They make any Pokemon generate meet the criteria, ex: any Pokemon that spawns AFTER turning them on (NOT ones already spawned)
And gift Pokemon, any eggs generated (GENERATED NOT HATCHED) basically, if a BID gets generated with the codes on, it forces them to exist in that state

flashdesire

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
They make any Pokemon generate meet the criteria, ex: any Pokemon that spawns AFTER turning them on (NOT ones already spawned)
And gift Pokemon, any eggs generated (GENERATED NOT HATCHED) basically, if a BID gets generated with the codes on, it forces them to exist in that state
My game says it can't change code memory so it cant affect my game, is there any way to fix this?

holypepsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey is anyone else using Ryujinx? If so does anyone know how to fix the raid problem, everytime I click on a raid my game crashes

cheekyminx777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I cant seem to get the overworld shiny and raid den shiny code to work. Do you have to hold anything or do anything specific to activate it?

Dread0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I cant seem to get the overworld shiny and raid den shiny code to work. Do you have to hold anything or do anything specific to activate it?
Try this?

I am using this right now. I prefer to keep it on all of the time.

[Overworld And Raid Dens Always Shiny (Stay On)]
040A0000 00D0A680 EB08011F
040A0000 00D0B0B8 71000C1F
040A0000 00D0AF48 D503201F

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone made a code to alter the original trainer id of a pokemon? I just want a ditto to do the masuda method with, but can't trade for obvious reasons.

MikeZz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is someone so nice to share his savefile with me? doesn't need anything special just some game progress, I'm too lazy to do it myself :(

samarchpass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I hold it and want to press a move, I can't. It prevents me from using a move and I don't know why
Same staying pressing the key blocks the action
Post automatically merged:

Hey
Sorry for the noob question, but where is the download link for the main file with codes?
Hi page number 1

OsmosisJones

Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
Same staying pressing the key blocks the action
Post automatically merged:

Hi page number 1
Post #1 on page 1 has no download links (that i can see) except for the 3 attached files for SVEncounters, items, and ScVi.

Under Laterst Build 1.4.0 there is nothing to download the atmoshpere .txt files for instance

samarchpass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Post #1 on page 1 has no download links (that i can see) except for the 3 attached files for SVEncounters, items, and ScVi.

Under Laterst Build 1.4.0 there is nothing to download the atmoshpere .txt files for instance
The files are in SCVI

Attachments

• Capture d'écran_20221119_111950.png
    Capture d'écran_20221119_111950.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 42

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.