Hacking Question Pokemon save injections and online

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I downloaded the leaked version of pokemon s&sh now that i got my legit copy if i extract my save file from emummc using check point and then Manually inject the save to SysMMC with a computer by mounting my SysMMC offline through RCM via hacDiskMount would Nintendo figures this out and ban me from online???
Whats your thoughts, and what should i do??

Last edited by MonMonz,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
What you should do is restart the game with your legit game. Nintendo can check when this save was created etc. So it's fully possible they will see you played the game pre-release and not on this console. Since they would see when you first booted the game up.

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
What you should do is restart the game with your legit game. Nintendo can check when this save was created etc. So it's fully possible they will see you played the game pre-release and not on this console. Since they would see when you first booted the game up.
Okey here is a thought, i can restart my save file moving my pokemon using pkhex to that new save file, then inject that save file to my sysnand via hackmount tool? Would that be safe??

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Okey here is a thought, i can restart my save file moving my pokemon using pkhex, then inject that save file to my sysnand via hackmount tool? Would that be safe??
Nope! It's NEVER safe to edit any files with Pokemon. They can detect a lot now days in the Pokemon games just so you know.
Thanks to tools like Pkhex and people like cheating online.

Reactions: MonMonz

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might get banned, might not. I personally wouldn't chance it. I suppose you could try using a save editor to make it look like you didn't play the game before release, but I really doubt you can tamper with the save file without Nintendo being able to tell.

Reactions: MonMonz

MonMonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I dont want to cheat online or anything All i want is to move my pokemon safely to my legit game! But from what I understand I guess its impossible then
Thank you guys anyway for helping

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we need a device where we can ask an assistant that can fit in our pockets too bad Samsung... +1