Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do u need something like R4 to get pokemon?

yes you need a flash card
biggrin.gif

ariolander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got any WORKING .pcd files for the Wondercards/Mystery Gift?

I know GSD released Flying Pikachu and you can create fake cards to get event items but the events themselves don't trigger with fakes it seems. (IE Darkrai)

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got any WORKING .pcd files for the Wondercards/Mystery Gift?

I know GSD released Flying Pikachu and you can create fake cards to get event items but the events themselves don't trigger with fakes it seems. (IE Darkrai)
The events trigger if you actually receive the mystery gift from another game/DS, but not if you just hack in the MG.

soulfoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i added the 3 event items through the gift system as it states in the faq and only the arceus event became a checked out grey the darkrai and shaymin event are not checked at all

my question is, do they need to be checked or should i leave them alone and has anyone gone to the trouble of posting the event locations so i can test them out before i get there, my son is comming to visit this weekend and i want to be sure everything works before he goes home

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
hey i added the 3 event items through the gift system as it states in the faq and only the arceus event became a checked out grey the darkrai and shaymin event are not checked at all

my question is, do they need to be checked or should i leave them alone and has anyone gone to the trouble of posting the event locations so i can test them out before i get there, my son is comming to visit this weekend and i want to be sure everything works before he goes home

YOu need to do each event seperatly
1 at a time

soulfoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exactly thats what i did, followed the directions to a T then went back and checked the event flags

i guess my real question is, if i did it right are the events supposed to be check marked in some way or does the game do a check for that after the elite four and national dex are completed or something

would feel better doing a location check i've got 3 days before he goes home

soulfoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well then i'll leave the flags alone unless i hear otherwise, i did exactly what the faq said one at a time, if he complains when i see him next month i guess i'll know then
smile.gif
if anyone does have location info for any of the events, even shaymen, that could prove useful for me to test

Viodox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, for DS-Xreme, I convert from R4DS to DS-Xtreme? So that the saves work? Also, like do I replace the .sav with the new one?

MaxP

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying to work this program for ages but it never seems to work, the editing is fine but it never loads the save on my game.

Could anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to work this program for ages but it never seems to work, the editing is fine but it never loads the save on my game.

Could anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?

www.shunyweb.info

Depending on your card, you will need to convert the save file to your format. Use the site above.

QUOTEI have a question, for DS-Xreme, I convert from R4DS to DS-Xtreme? So that the saves work? Also, like do I replace the .sav with the new one?

I have a DS-Xtreme as well, the game just doesn't seem to react to the .sav file at all, calling it corrupt, etc. It appears to be impossible to get D/P saves to work, for me at least.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a DS-Xtreme as well, the game just doesn't seem to react to the .sav file at all, calling it corrupt, etc. It appears to be impossible to get D/P saves to work, for me at least.

It is possible to use Pokesav and DS-X.

You must be sure your starting save (not hacked) is working, not corrupt. To check this: backup your save, uncompress it (converting to Supercard CF) and try to load your save in no$gba. You need to edit NO$GBA.INI to tell the emulator to use "Uncompressed" saves. If your save is working then report here.

SigmaZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

I'm having problems with the rom, I travel to Route 210 and the first floor down of Mt.Coronet and I get a white screen and I can't do anything to get out of it. So I figured I'd use the Pokesav and somehow give me the ability to travel past Mt.Coronet and onto Route 216 so I can travel to Acurity Lake.

I came to the conclusions that simple Pokemon and item edits won't do and I feel my last resort is to manipulate the Map Location part of the editing program. I was wondering if anyone understands how it works or possibly give me the coordinates to be at Route 216.

I tried being at the same X-axis, that is putting myself at Route 207 just so that if I just manipulate the Y-axis, theoretically, I should end up just outside Mt.Coronet and I can move on. However when I do this, I'm traveling to different places but its just the sprite of me and black everywhere.

SigmaZero

P.S I worked my way around the Route 210 problem by going from Mt.Coronet straight through to Celestic Town by modifying it so that I have the sixth gym badge and used Strength to go through the boulders.

pokemon_looker

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a super card sd and my version is 2.58.
When I load Pokemon Diamond sav (nds.sav) apperars this error on Pokesav
cry.gif

"FZ_,Â,«,È,CEZRA

Please help me!
cry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.