Not open for further replies.

Wolfus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fox-nose.com
XP
Country
I have no idea whether the Nidorans I added are the right gender.
So if you want one, you should probably get both. They have the right move pools and a moon stone for later.. I just don't know which is which.
smile.gif

KittyPrincess66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Wolfus, quick question on Pikachu, the little dude played well until he fainted for the first time and now he is in permafaint no matter what I do. Even if I reload the .pkm file. Any idea what might fix this or what the town of origin is for a pikachu? I will try to create my own. Even if he is fed the faint antidote the game says he healed up in the dropdown box but he never does. None of the others I have made or you have made have given troubles.

vin20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get this program to work for hours but i can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. if someone wouldn't mind posting a tutorial on how to work some of the basic things like putting a friggin pokemon into my party. i am currently using the "pokesav_038b_english_translation_0[1].3" I would really really appreciate it.
biggrin.gif

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
wow is that a record or wat! also how do i add the pokemon that i put in my poke storage pc to the pokedex?
QUOTEput them in your party. If they are the older ones not from Sinnoh then you can't register them till you got the national pokedex

the second quote doesnt work.
does anyone have a solution for this (besides trading), i want to get the national dex this way,
instead of checking the box in the pokesav.

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Wolfus, quick question on Pikachu, the little dude played well until he fainted for the first time and now he is in permafaint no matter what I do. Even if I reload the .pkm file. Any idea what might fix this or what the town of origin is for a pikachu? I will try to create my own. Even if he is fed the faint antidote the game says he healed up in the dropdown box but he never does. None of the others I have made or you have made have given troubles.
try using Revive.

Wolfus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fox-nose.com
XP
Country
Hi Wolfus, quick question on Pikachu, the little dude played well until he fainted for the first time and now he is in permafaint no matter what I do. Even if I reload the .pkm file. Any idea what might fix this or what the town of origin is for a pikachu? I will try to create my own. Even if he is fed the faint antidote the game says he healed up in the dropdown box but he never does. None of the others I have made or you have made have given troubles.
Oh, nuts.

I'll have a look at the file I used. It might be something like, that I didn't set him to have any HP. I'm very sorry this has happened. As far as I have read up, Pikachu is only available from putting your GBA cartridge in whilst you play Diamond.
frown.gif

Right, I've changed a couple things:
http://www.fox-nose.com/pokemons/pikachu.pkm
Take the Rare Candy from him and use it on him, and hopefully this won't happen again.

I don't know if you levelled the original up or not. It could be that the problem is I hadn't set the base stats for level 5.

2wirends

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm, when i make the pokemon i usually deposit them in the PC boxes... and then withdraw it - that should heal your pikachu

KittyPrincess66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Wolfus, thanks, I will try that one and give the little blighter his item. Don't sweat the Pikachu please! My son is savvy enough to understand that his Pikachu is a Hakemon and is patient about the fine tuning. Thanks again.

@Everyone...thanks I have tried the poke center and the PC, I have also tried the potions and berries, etc. I will keep trying I like tweaking Hakemon better than the game anyhow...lolz

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Wolfus, thanks, I will try that one and give the little blighter his item. Don't sweat the Pikachu please! My son is savvy enough to understand that his Pikachu is a Hakemon and is patient about the fine tuning. Thanks again.

@Everyone...thanks I have tried the poke center and the PC, I have also tried the potions and berries, etc. I will keep trying I like tweaking Hakemon better than the game anyhow...lolz
edit it and give it some HP then.. lol.. isnt hard..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place