Not open for further replies.

JonoBG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have an EZ4 Lite and cannot get this to work. When I open the game everything is the same, yet when i open the same save again with the editor it shows the pokemon that I added in my party that arent showing up in game.

Am I skipping a step?

DavePS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies if this has already been answered, but how can I edit a traded pokemon to NOT gain boosted experience and show as if it was my pokemon originally. Cheers

Flam9

Trophies
Website
flamnews.info
XP
Country
Canada
jonobg: make sure to click record system edit on the top right of the main window and edit the number of "pokemon caught" so that they dont just pop out of nowhere.

DavePS: click edit next to the pokemon in pokesav and click "Original OT name" and "input own ID". That was it's like you caught him in the first place. Don't forget to change trainer gender too~ that can be tricky and took me a while to realize.

JonoBG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tried that, still doesnt work
frown.gif

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Flam9

Trophies
Website
flamnews.info
XP
Country
Canada
are you using an m3? if so you need to save your game. close your ds. reopen your ds and let the m3 autosave crap work. then close it again and modify your save.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Got Mystery Gift to work btw, I've captured Arceus Darkrai and Shaymin using the normal event-methods.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
When will the new version come out, and, when the final 1.00 version? As I see this is 0.38 still now... so, why this 0. and not 1.00?

And, when I do things in a BOX, or just rename, like for examplae BOX 1, and in BOX 1 I do things (like modify a bit a Pokémon), and when I save the save file, and I open the BOX on my DS, I see the name is "BOX?1", so the spaces are ? simply. Why? And how do I fix it?

This program doesn't brick my save, I mean, modifying a thing in that program, like a tiny one (Pokémon Load-ing), and save, will this didn't make the fresh "untouched" save file unnatural/un-fresh? So in one word: The program is safe to use?

Thanks all, that's all my question now!
smile.gif
I love that program!!
wink.gif
smile.gif

sebas001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
could you plz tell me how you got the events work i got the items but they don't work, checked the eventflags on in pokesav still nothing
frown.gif

MaDDaWg836

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When will the new version come out, and, when the final 1.00 version? As I see this is 0.38 still now... so, why this 0. and not 1.00?

And, when I do things in a BOX, or just rename, like for examplae BOX 1, and in BOX 1 I do things (like modify a bit a Pokémon), and when I save the save file, and I open the BOX on my DS, I see the name is "BOX?1", so the spaces are ? simply. Why? And how do I fix it?

This program doesn't brick my save, I mean, modifying a thing in that program, like a tiny one (Pokémon Load-ing), and save, will this didn't make the fresh "untouched" save file unnatural/un-fresh? So in one word: The program is safe to use?

Thanks all, that's all my question now!
smile.gif
I love that program!!
wink.gif
smile.gif

1. who cares

2. change the name on the box manually and delete the question mark.

3. its safe

sebas001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ftw got rid of the azure flute and stuff used the mistery gift thing to get an azure flute now i go to the place and it's saying "The Azure Flute echoed hollowly..." "It appears to be meanigless using the Azure Flute here" ?????????? (help plz)

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
if it echoed hollowly, you probably messed with the Arceus Event Flags, it seems you caught it already?

sebas001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
-.- nope I didn`t and btw if I uncheck the palkia/dialga event I can catch it again so it should also work for aruseus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!