shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please don't use .38, it is posted there without the creator's permission and is incomplete and does not work on some USA saves.

Besides, the .32 that I posted is better for editing pokemon, that one is only good for editing items and stuff like that.

The .32 is completly shit for editing pokemon.

You don't know what is which stats and such.
And then , the .38 has much more. !
The only thing that's good with the .32 is adding new items and new pokemons.
tongue.gif

you need both if you want an great hacked savegame.

No, .32 is best now.
I posted a pokemon editing FAQ on first page, look it up. On either version you can only edit the stats of pokemon in your party BTW.
And yea you do know what stats are which, they are ln the "editar status" button on the bottom left of .32, but only for party pokes.
To make them shiny click "editar" next to "atributos" and click the shiny box next to it, note that you must change its nature first.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
double click on the program, select open, locate save file, modify vales, click save, locate modified save file and upload to flash cart, try it.

btw if you have 256kb save type make sure you select that option, and the same for 512kb files

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Sonic782

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just want this for Pal Park, is that possible? I don't have wifi so I can't possibly see everyone.

rejin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure if it works for pal park i havent even beat the game yet i just beat the first gym so if someone trys this out tell me if it works

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its not working for me can someone help me out. i edit the save then put it on my card then load it up and everything works normal except there is nothing changed:( can someone send me a save to i test it
biggrin.gif
thanks very much.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pal park works, but why would you want a pal park? when u can get the pokemon(just add it)?

as for thegame07

what do you mean its not working? try to edit a save then open it again if there are changes to it
and you put the save to ur flashcart and nothing changes that means that ur flashcard has the problem.

Mr.Dilf Sir

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can someone please clearly tell me how to get PKMN onto the ROM.

I want Bulbasaur. I've tried everything you (Shadowboy) have said and no luck in getting the Pokemon unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I've looked on the PC, then tried it to get it to show in my party but still no luck.

I'm using .32 any chance someone or yourself do a little print screen walkthrough?

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...