Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, besides this just not currently working for US saves right now there is one thing I can think of.Â
Are you actually replacing the save with the new one?
When you press guardar go to the micro sd card and doubleclick on the current save for PKMN on there, then it will be directly overwritten. Do NOT drag and drop it. Also, I use an R4, so that may have something to do with it.

Oh, and yes they do evolve ETC like a normal pokemon.

Would this explain why I've been getting corrupted saves? Because I've been saving to desktop and then deleting the one on my DS-X before moving it in.

SoSly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
question......

i'm using .38... does anyone have translations for the dropdown menus? i cant figure out what moves, abilities, items im choosing o.O i have .32 also... do both versions match (i.e. can i cross reference)?

also, when you add a pokemon to your party that is not in the sinnoh dex, will it evolve and grow normally? or do i absolutely have to check the option where it says "full pokedex" for the pokemon do evolve normally?

tyty

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, besides this just not currently working for US saves right now there is one thing I can think of. 
Are you actually replacing the save with the new one?
When you press guardar go to the micro sd card and doubleclick on the current save for PKMN on there, then it will be directly overwritten.  Do NOT drag and drop it.  Also, I use an R4, so that may have something to do with it.

Oh, and yes they do evolve ETC like a normal pokemon.

Would this explain why I've been getting corrupted saves? Because I've been saving to desktop and then deleting the one on my DS-X before moving it in.
Possibly, try it out.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
!!! TO THE PEOPLE WHO CANT GET IT WORKING!!!

This is for the people who cant get it working. The programme was not working for me so i decided to make some tests.I have the N card btw however i think this will solve everyones problems. I think its the flashcards that are making it not work. Bowser thinks it cards that back up the saves first. so here it goes.

1,Back up your save just incase.
2. get a pokemon save from another flash card that uses a diffrent save type(whatever pokemon your playing) rename to save file so it matches your flash card (.sav or whatever)
3.rename your rom to match the pokemon save
4. load up pokemon you should get a message your save game is corrupt.
5. edit your original save with pokesav (add pokemon items)
6. copy back your REAL save to your card.
7. rename your rom back to match the orignal save.
8.Your save should now be hacked
grog.gif

I hope this helped you out any questions ask me.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I seem to be having the same problem as others, the editor says its edited, but when i got to load my game, nothings happened. Is there a place i can get a different save file so i can try thegame07's suggestion? I am using a supercard DS one, incase anyone asks.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FINALLY I GOT IT TO WORK!!!, lol i give myself 50 timer balls (i was using .38 could not read what i was giving myself so just to let you guys know the first one is timer balls), and 9999 cash (i was just testing), i tried what was mentioned editing the save file while it is still on the micro sd, it seems that copying it over to your pc and copying it back screws it up, just tell the program to edit it directly off the micro sd (I am using a R4).

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FINALLY I GOT IT TO WORK!!!, lol i give myself 50 timer balls (i was using .38 could not read what i was giving myself so just to let you guys know the first one is timer balls), and 9999 cash (i was just testing), i tried what was mentioned editing the save file while it is still on the micro sd, it seems that copying it over to your pc and copying it back screws it up, just tell the program to edit it directly off the micro sd (I am using a R4).

that didn't work for me:( antwill let me know if you get it working using my method.

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
well all i did was start the game and saved it, then copied it to pc and also made a bakup, and just edited that savefile and copy it bak onto the flash disk. pretty easy, well at least for the R4

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well all i did was start the game and saved it, then copied it to pc and also made a bakup, and just edited that savefile and copy it bak onto the flash disk. pretty easy, well at least for the R4

i think the people who are having problems are the ones with flash cards that back up the save file everytime you start the rom. however my method will stop that.

MaDDaWg836

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mine is refusing to add pokemon even with a full pokedex and the premade ones from that link. Anyone know the reason? I can get all items working perfectly though =\

Mr.Dilf Sir

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All my problems were solved thanks to gordillo, if you are trying to give your self pokemon you do what Shadowboy said at first just make sure that on the main page you say how many Pokemon you have in your party. Simple.

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users