ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

JorgeRoots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
another question, anyone capture all ?
can you catch them all or waste time for some irreparable bug ?

Im Playning on r4, not problem, only 1 or 2 freezes in almost 200hours... But when arrived on viridian forest happening the mew freeze bug.. I read that , remove the save and play through the emulator, but doing it on some r4 bug can I get every poke and event on this junction r4 + emulator?

or waste of time ?

thanks guy , and again, thanks drayano ! wonderfull game , the best pokemon game i ever played !

Jorek123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have enjoyed the game a lot and now I have beaten all the gyms I went to go catch all the legendaries (although some legendaries I already did before completing the whole gymquest) but I ran into a problem. Because when I arrive at the spot of Deoxys, it won't show up, even though I am there at the right time. Can anyone tell me something I could have messed up that causes Deoxys not to appear?

Jonathan386

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to I start the event in the Safari Zone where I tag team with Riley in the pokemon center. It won't start

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How do I initiate the Safari Zone when you tag team with Riley in the Pokemon center. They are not reacting when I enter to talk with joy.

Famaz00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the game but I’m in goldenrod and looked at the files and I can’t find the stones that are available in the Goldenrod any help is appreciated

Camara1031

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Does anyone knows if you can evolve Magneton into Magnezone? Like, holding a Metal Coat and level it up or something like? Or does anyone has a link with complete pokemon guide of this specific hack? Thanks in advance.

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey this is gonna be my first rom i was wondering if i needed a version of the game before i download or can i just downlaod this
You need the game rom, this is just a patch that you apply to the rom.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone knows if you can evolve Magneton into Magnezone? Like, holding a Metal Coat and level it up or something like? Or does anyone has a link with complete pokemon guide of this specific hack? Thanks in advance.
you might as well use pokehex

Zej

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hello guys, idk if this has been addressed but is anyone having a problem with the game freezing when talking to some trainers ? for example the one fisherman on the bridge before u enter union cave and then after that the hiker that's standing outside of union cave before azalea town ?.

rwbonesy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
y'all do realize there's not much point in playing the current busted version because Drayano is working on an improved version, right?

Lucaspec72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
y'all do realize there's not much point in playing the current busted version because Drayano is working on an improved version, right?
do you have the source of where you heard that ? i just found out about this romhack and since it hasn't been updated in quite some time i would rather play a updated version if there is indeed one in developement

Lucaspec72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
are gift pkms from the new events (like cynthia giving you a eevee at mr.pokemon's house) shinylocked ? i've been reseting for quite a long time and still didn't find a shiny, idk if they are locked or if i got horrible luck (i am using the unofficial 1.1 version that increases shiny odds and add fairy type)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: