ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Andrew13112001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.Hi...I just made this account,and I wanna ask,will this game have black screen,white screen,and big glitches which will make the game un-playable,like the original Heart Gold and Soul Silver roms?

Andrew13112001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.Hi...I just made this account,and I wanna ask,will this game have black screen,white screen,and big glitches which will make the game un-playable,like the original Heart Gold and Soul Silver roms?

Uhm,I got to CherryGrove city,and I already got a glitch.So this game is un-playable.I really wanted to play it,but it's not posible,since it seems it has all the freakin bugs like in the original roms.

Andrew13112001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good?I just got a bug.How can It be good? :angry:
Anyway,I continued from my last saved state and now I am close to Violet City
My team is:
Cyndaquil-Level 11 ;)
Eevee-Level 8
Shinx-Level 9
Bellsprout-Level 6

I won't keep Belsprout.I just got it to get the Onix from Violet City.

Annlyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Um, so yeah. I've been playing these ROMs or quite some time now, enjoying it alot. They are awesome.

But I can't get any longer. Why? Because I can't teach any of my pokemon the move Rock Climb. I got it from Oak just as usual, it's labelled a normal-type move, and there hasn't been any glitches before regarding this, but no one can learn it. :( Anyone help me?

Dudugs

Trophies
XP
Country
After defeating the slowpoke well ,in Storm Silver, when I appeared in Kurt's house everything was black. I could still do everything, like talk, heal, walk, but I coulnd't see anything. And my only save is now bugged. Is there any solution?

Loseless

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody.

First of all: love the hack. It makes the games wonderful. I'm currently playing the classic patch with Sacred Gold version.

Second: I've found one bug so far. The guy that gives out the TM Nightmare after you deliver him the spearow with the mail makes the game freeze. I've tried to disable all AR Codes, reseting, boxing all pokemon not usually found in HG before the end of the game, etc, and nothing work. This is just a minor bug, but still, I felt like it should be reported.

Best regards and good luck

jc1993

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, so really good job with this patch. I'm enjoying the challenge so far, even more so that I go in mostly blind. Brings back the feeling of "ye olde days". I just beat the Pokémon League with: Espeon, Lucario, Aggron, Swellow, Ninetales and Luxray.
The last fight in particular was fun... And I'm only half way through the game!

See my fight here: http://pastebin.com/Dfei3cHA

I will probably record my entire battle vs. Red, if I get there.
drfoes.jpg

Tinkerfel

Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm still waiting on trying to find a fix for both versions just black screening after the Oak speech at the start for the EDGE DS. Seriously, does ANYONE know how I can get around this? My computer isn't good enough to run DS emulators so I can't play it except on my EDGE.

ferrari_freak

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys Ive encountered the cloyster nurse joy bug in fuschia- there are two nurse joys, and I cannot defeat the final cloyster in the poke centre as nurse joy is standing right where the cloyster is.
Ive tried re patching a clean rom to no avail.
Any ideas?
EDIT: Just fixed it by talking to blue haired person in Olivine gym and resetting flags.

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
I got the red chain but when I went to cynthia she gave be the sinoh startars, and then she says some thing about the Regies that I alredy caught. and I cant get Mesprit/Azelf/Uxie.

volpe77

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys! Sorry for bothering but i've got a problem: after beating Lance and waiting through the credits, the screen just goes black and i can't do anything. Has anybody here had my same problem and solved it? Thank you for your time =)! By the way, awesome Rom Hack! This is the first Rom Hack i have ever played and i found it great! I'm loving it so much! Thank you a million for creating it, you are the greatest ^^!!

xxalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i find this hacks really amazing, i tried to activate the hack for double exp to cut the grinding but it doesnt work, anyone has tried this?

Bloon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I go to the safari zone, it acts as if I already beat all of the rocket grunts. This is fine by me, but then when you double battle them with a partner, It still acts as if I already beat them. But they're positioned like I have yet to defeat them. This means the grunts are blocking the way and not allowing me to proceed in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.