ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah still does not work on cyclon ds evo even the patch 1.05 does not work with it... ah well....

wonder if i should play it with the anit piracy patch on game...

itsJoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gotta give credit where it's due Dray, this hack is awesome! Just a slight problem with the latest release, after patching the ROM files becomes 0 bytes I'm not sure if it's just my computer but the size is just nothing.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If it's coming out as 0 bytes, the base ROM you're using might be incorrect. I just checked quickly and the patch is working fine for me.

I'll take a further look at the CycloDS thing some time in the near future.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's coming out as 0 bytes, the base ROM you're using might be incorrect. I just checked quickly and the patch is working fine for me.

I'll take a further look at the CycloDS thing some time in the near future.

thanks.

D

Deleted User

Whenever I try to update the ROM file it just gives me a white screen when I try to boot up the game, and when I use my save state the game just freezes

Edit: Due to me being stupid I now have to start the whole game over anyway, oh well.

D

Deleted User

Okay, now it's completely unusable, well, fuck, what I did play of it was fun, it just sucks that I get the white screen of death and nothing load

Edit: Dray is a genius

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the final Arceus event. Spoilers of course if you don't wanna see it. Completed the Dex on my own, I would show the box but No$GBA does major slowdown when in the box for more than 10 seconds

http://youtu.be/PZlgPjMjepE

Everything except for like the last 60 or so is catchable, the rest have to be evolved. You do not need to breed anything since all the babies are catchable and the Evees can be bought. Great hack, I need a break though lol. This is the 2nd Drayano hack I've completed the Pokedex on, Fire Red Omega I couldn't because of a missing Whimsur lol

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
...Why did I not know you two were the same person .-.

But haha, yeah. I just reused the cutscene and stuff, tried to make it kind of story-ish though.

Fun fact: In the original design your Master Balls got deleted!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...