ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Takren7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dray, I found another glitch. In Cianwood, there's a guy who gives you Sneasel's evolution item. His last sentence is said twice. Minor glitch but just thought I'd give you a head's up!

seraphimon-sama9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
;-; Doesn't work on CycloDsi. I tested it on desmume and it worked so it's probably my flash card. On my Cyclodsi it freezes when you are minimizing and about to go into your house to start the game.

I guess I'll try r4 on a dslite.

I had the same problem with HG and SS when i first tried them on No$GBA

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are ya able to make the TMs like in BW like HMs? So that you are able to use TMs how many times you want? That would be interesting ;D (And great)
I tried, but my ideas didn't work D:

RTFM. West Johto is forced first. Kanto also has a forced order.

By the way, I've been having frequent freezes when entering random encounters. Using Storm Silver Classic, though that probably doesn't matter.
I can't say I know why that is tbh

Drayano I love your hacks, volt white and blaze black are awesome, congrats!!
But I have a little question...Wich narc files are trdata, trpoke, wild pokemons, pokemon data, level up moves, attack data, item data and scripts in hg/ss roms ?
Thanks for all :)
trdata - a055, trpoke - a056, wild pokes - a037 (hg) & a136 (ss), pokemon data - a002, level ups - a033, attack - a011, item data - a017, scripts - a012

Found another freeze. When you search right below the bottom right pillar outside of the Shinjo Ruins, you get an empty text box and the game freezes. Found it while searching for the Icicle Plate
These R4 only freezes are really weird ._.;
Not sure if it's just my computer being weird, but the Moomoo Milk purchasing options are a bit wonky. Thanks again!
Urgh, I can see myself struggling to fix that one. Noted.

[media]http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be[/media]

Got this problem at the beginning of the game. Bug or something?

EDIT: I also checked the map after receiving the map card, and exited: I had texture bugs on the characters. When I entered in a house, my game froze.
Grass noise is normal, and the texture thing is DeSmuME related.

More trouble in paradise: lost on the Rocket double battle at the Safari gate, screen faded to white, and froze there :/
Ah, I didn't check that one. Noted.

the full heal bug happened to me while battling Team Rocket in the basement of the department store
Hmm, so it's DEFINITELY around the TR event. Thanks.

I'd like No$ if not for putting turbo on the numpad + button. That alone makes it unusable vs Desmume. Also the very washed out colours of it now, compared to Desmume.
FD38C.jpg

ziiWS.jpg

Yahoo~

Thanks for the hack Drayano, was fun. Are you gonna do a B/W2 hack?
Haha, how the hell did you get past the Regi problem? Congrats, though. And if I have time, then probably (won't be until English release though).
Dray, I don't know if this glitch has been brought to your attention yet, but before I made my way to Cianwood City, I tried to enter the Battle Frontier. However, there's a man standing in the doorway, and if I try to talk to him, it freezes my game. I can't just reload the save state on Desmume either. I have to close the emulator and open it up again in order to get it working.
I thought I fixed that... urgh, right. Noted.

I just got the egg from Riley in Mahogany Town, and it told me that "Andrew received an egg!" Umm, who's Andrew? ;)
Andrew's my real first name. That was an accident. D=
Hey Dray, and everyone else!

First of all - Awesome hack, having a great time with it. (Barely have had any bugs except for a couple of freezes and some soft resets)

One question though: I'm playing with an Espeon and it carries Magic guard in your hack, Would be amazing to get a Life Orb to go with that. Any special place to get that or is it the same place as in normal HGSS (In the last Ruins of Alph secret room)

Thanks!
I haven't moved the Life Orb so it'll be in the same place as before. Sounds like that'll be a fun combo, though.
Amazing hack so far, already done with 5 gyms, on my way to the Safari Zone

2 things:

1. Drain Punch's pp should be 10 instead of 5, that should be fixed
2. There is a woman in Olivine's Pokemon center who asks 2 questions, then says flag's raised or something. I accidentally pressed a to both before doing the lighthouse even, does that impact the plot or something?
1 has been noted already, 2, I don't think it'll matter due to where you are and whatnot.
Dray, on my R4 the Steven glitch happened. I did the Pokedoll quest and as I left Steven was just standing there. I can't talk to him so I can't trigger the Lati@s event

Edit: But the event works as intended on No$gba...once again a trigger that works on emulator but not R4. Weird
...This is weird.
Ack! Munchlax trade is broken, too: she won't recognize it as a real Munchlax. Ah, well, at least I got the pleasant surprise of a Leftovers out of that hunt :) Maybe I need to go catch a few more…

EDIT Also, fun fact: the Pokémaniac on Route 43 uses only a Gastrodon, but ends the match by saying "My Nidoking is great!"
Yeah, I know about the Munchlax one (the script somehow has the wrong Trade ID and I don't even know how that happened...) Hah, damn trainer text.
Dray, I found another glitch. In Cianwood, there's a guy who gives you Sneasel's evolution item. His last sentence is said twice. Minor glitch but just thought I'd give you a head's up!
I haven't noticed that one before. Noted.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
argh when Mew teleported, game froze. I think I'm just gonna catch the legendaries and such on No$GBA, these R4 freezes are so weird, and they only started happening with the legendary events

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know this is prolly me being picky but did you make it slightly harder to catch pokemon because it seems to take 2 pokeballs at least in the yellow to catch anything, Spearow included.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has the Regis bug been addressed? I forgot if it has. The thing where if you take the Red Chain to Cynthia she ignores the Lock Box and just asks you if you want to go to the Shinjo Ruins over and over, and never trips the Regis event

Kelebek

Trophies
XP
Country
I took the red chain out of my inventory Drayano, and then Cynthia released the regis. Hard part was putting it back in again, had to use an AR code to give it to me otherwise I couldn't get back to the ruins. So bit of a manual workaround, but it worked. :)

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Just curious, when hacking the game, why does it break a lot of stuff in-game? Stuff like the full heal glitch and the moomoo glitch seem odd to occur imo... Then again, I'm not an expert, but logically speaking, I don't see how editing one part of the game affects another part.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol