ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

ItsAaronLad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, everyone, I encrypted the rom and played on the bios, and there was no more freeze or stuff! It's amazing, more stable than Desmume.
How do you do it? i have no idea when it comes to Roms... :( Would it be possible for you to send me all needed files or something? :) Sick of sluggish desmume :(

Takren7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dray, I don't know if this glitch has been brought to your attention yet, but before I made my way to Cianwood City, I tried to enter the Battle Frontier. However, there's a man standing in the doorway, and if I try to talk to him, it freezes my game. I can't just reload the save state on Desmume either. I have to close the emulator and open it up again in order to get it working.

ItsAaronLad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dray, I don't know if this glitch has been brought to your attention yet, but before I made my way to Cianwood City, I tried to enter the Battle Frontier. However, there's a man standing in the doorway, and if I try to talk to him, it freezes my game. I can't just reload the save state on Desmume either. I have to close the emulator and open it up again in order to get it working.
Dude that is a bug, but your not able to go into the battle frontier until after you beat the Olivine gym!

D

Deleted User

Where can I get the orb to evolve eevee into an umbreon? It's always been my favorite evolution

matchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the egg from Riley in Mahogany Town, and it told me that "Andrew received an egg!" Umm, who's Andrew? ;)

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play on desmume because no$gba freezes on me, i get the occaisional graphic error but thats no biggy just save and soft reset and im good to go :) I find desmume to be ALOT more stable than no$gba
It isn't more stable than what I just told you though. If you don't wanna listen that's on you guys :P but my method erases all freezes from Soul Silver roms

Reactions: 1 person

ItsAaronLad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I play on desmume because no$gba freezes on me, i get the occaisional graphic error but thats no biggy just save and soft reset and im good to go :) I find desmume to be ALOT more stable than no$gba
It isn't more stable than what I just told you though. If you don't wanna listen that's on you guys :P but my method erases all freezes from Soul Silver roms

Lazym

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Dray, and everyone else!

First of all - Awesome hack, having a great time with it. (Barely have had any bugs except for a couple of freezes and some soft resets)

One question though: I'm playing with an Espeon and it carries Magic guard in your hack, Would be amazing to get a Life Orb to go with that. Any special place to get that or is it the same place as in normal HGSS (In the last Ruins of Alph secret room)

Thanks!

chenboy3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing hack so far, already done with 5 gyms, on my way to the Safari Zone

2 things:

1. Drain Punch's pp should be 10 instead of 5, that should be fixed
2. There is a woman in Olivine's Pokemon center who asks 2 questions, then says flag's raised or something. I accidentally pressed a to both before doing the lighthouse even, does that impact the plot or something?

WilliamCha

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dray, on my R4 the Steven glitch happened. I did the Pokedoll quest and as I left Steven was just standing there. I can't talk to him so I can't trigger the Lati@s event

Edit: But the event works as intended on No$gba...once again a trigger that works on emulator but not R4. Weird

GenesisX52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dray, on my R4 the Steven glitch happened. I did the Pokedoll quest and as I left Steven was just standing there. I can't talk to him so I can't trigger the Lati@s event

Edit: But the event works as intended on No$gba...once again a trigger that works on emulator but not R4. Weird
hey Kidisnice do you have your R4 wood updated to v1.48 cause i do and so far i haven't had any problems at all plus have you updated the patch for the version your playing? Just my opinion .

matchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ack! Munchlax trade is broken, too: she won't recognize it as a real Munchlax. Ah, well, at least I got the pleasant surprise of a Leftovers out of that hunt :) Maybe I need to go catch a few more…

EDIT Also, fun fact: the Pokémaniac on Route 43 uses only a Gastrodon, but ends the match by saying "My Nidoking is great!"

GyroidFanatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone else have trouble with the AR codes on an Acekard 2i? I tried both modifying the existing cheats file, and creating a new one, both using r4cee. The bottom screen freezes whenever I try to look at the SacredGold codes to activate them (no other games effected).

I'm of course using the latest Acekard firmware, as well as the Gold patch without Pokemon modifications

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hey Kidisnice do you have your R4 wood updated to v1.48 cause i do and so far i haven't had any problems at all plus have you updated the patch for the version your playing? Just my opinion .
Are you even at the point of the game I'm at? These are specific events, not random bugs. And yes I'm updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Judge Dread Wario lol