ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm afraid not at the moment, the best you can do is replace the arm9.bin thing. I wasn't expecting some people to be unable to play the game with the patch so I wasn't prepared for such an event >>;

I'll give you the max levels of each (first match):

Falkner - 15
Bugsy - 21
Whitney - 24
Morty - 29
Chuck - 35
Jasmine - 40
Pryce - 44
Clair - 50
Will - 55
Koga - 55
Bruno - 55
Karen - 55
Lance - 60
Brock - 61
Misty - 62
Lt. Surge - 63
Erika - 65
Janine - 64
Sabrina - 66
Blaine - 68
Blue - 70
Red - 94

Flintiex

Trophies
XP
Country
You never fail to impress with your hacks Drayano ;P Never really played Heartgold/Soulsilver as they were just to easy and lacked something I couldn't quite put my finger on. This has made me love the game and i'm addicted. (Well until it froze in Olivine and I released I hadn't saved since the Whitney battle lol :L) Just a wild suggestion here, but you know the way the player's like the only person who has their pokemon following them, (If it's possible) You could add some new scripts to some Npcs such as the Rival,Gym leaders,some trainers etc to have one of/their main pokemon following behind them just like the player..

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You lost that much progress? Ouch, I am sorry O_O

Well, that exact idea is probably a bit complicated to do for something so small (although aesthetics ARE nice, I will admit...). An alpha idea was to have a Gym Leader's main Pokémon standing next to them, but PPRE can't edit Falkner's gym without breaking the thing that raises you up so it wouldn't have been very consistent ;-;

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, Now that I actually talked to him this time, I can also confirm that Primo will freeze the game if you give him the answers he seeks.
Also Thanks for giving Lotad Water Gun XD Never got why they needed to be breeded for them to know it

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't think of any reason why SG would work and SS wouldn't tbh... Think of it as taking one for the team, kidisnice! (I feel like there should be a shortened version of that but I can't think of it ._.; ExtremeSpeed Dragonair will be ages away so I'd go for Salamence, just for fun.

Kid will do.. *ribbit*

Target2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody tell me how to get cheats to work on this with my Acekard 2i? I don't really know how cheats work to be honest. I just downloaded the big database thing and put it on my flash cart but they regular Soul Silver cheats aren't working for this.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody tell me how to get cheats to work on this with my Acekard 2i? I don't really know how cheats work to be honest. I just downloaded the big database thing and put it on my flash cart but they regular Soul Silver cheats aren't working for this.
Download the cheat editor, open your cheat database, then go to the ID where the ... is. Select Sacred Gold/Storm Silver rom where the SS codes are. It'll change the ID to the current ROMs, so your cheats will be read and work

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That falls under the same problem that other people were experiencing about the Kimono Girl in front; the flag wasn't set when it should have been. You'll have to fix yourself up in Olivine's Pokemon Center.

PokemonSoulHunte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That falls under the same problem that other people were experiencing about the Kimono Girl in front; the flag wasn't set when it should have been. You'll have to fix yourself up in Olivine's Pokemon Center.
So the guy in the Pokemon Center fixes all that?Btw, are you sure Scyther is for SG in the Pastoral Sound because I only get Pinsirs and Heracrosses

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, if you answer that there's a kimono girl blocking she'll set all the necessary flags and then vanish into thin air. :3

Err... it looks like that somehow changed back. Well that's annoying.

Target2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the cheat editor, open your cheat database, then go to the ID where the ... is. Select Sacred Gold/Storm Silver rom where the SS codes are. It'll change the ID to the current ROMs, so your cheats will be read and work
Thanks a lot man. I can't stand playing SS without that high speed processing code.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot man. I can't stand playing SS without that high speed processing code.
I can't play mine with it. Mine always freezes when I use the High speed processing code on a flashcart :/. And when I'm on an emulator I don't need it since I can just set that to turbo

iRyahn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dray have two questions:

Did you keep Chuck's Toxic Orb Breloom in his team roster? I ask this because I have a Poison Heal venomoth I would like to use to it's full potential but I am not sure if getting a toxic orb will be possible if his Breloom has been changed.

Also, are the grunts supposed to keep blocking the entrance to the Safari even after I own the boss with Riley?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Afraid not, I think I gave it Technician this time. I put a Toxic Orb in one of the back rooms of the Ruins of Alph, but I have a feeling it was in the Ho-oh one so you might need to wait a while to get that. :x

No, the generic grunts should have been replaced for good once you did the little event in the Pokémon Center, and then Apollo and the female grunt vanish afterwards. That's... odd, but I haven't changed the Safari Zone (I don't know how!) so it's of little consequence.

Takren7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano, I feel like I'm getting an incredibly high number of experience points per Pokemon, and my stat changes upon level up are odd. I'm not using any cheat codes, but, for example, the Elder's Bellsprout in Sprout Tower gave me 432 exp points. When my Mareep leveled up, its defense went up 8 points, and this happened to a couple other of my Pokemon as well. Is this normal?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The EXP gain does seem greater, doesn't it? It's probably just due to the levels, e.g. Bellsprout are actually quite decent for earlygame levelling.

As for the stat boost... maybe that Mareep had fought a lot of Pokémon that gave out defense EVs or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o