Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Would it be incredibly stupid to Nuzlocke run this on my first time through? :P
Well, it'd be fun, but you might well get nowhere, haha.
Ha ha, I might do it...When I get more time I'll definitely try this though, and I'll decide later whether or not it will be Nuzlocke aha.

Kelebek

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I'm only missing the regis, beldum and gible now. I need a gible to trade for the beldum, but I can't find gible at all. It's union cave first floor with pastoral sounds, but I've been around here for a good 30 minutes with it on and not found a single one. I hit the 3% chance Pokes a hell of a lot quicker than this. If you could take a look at that Drayano it'd be appreciated.

Other than that, just waiting on 1.05 patch for the regis fix and I can go get Arceus.

ItsAaronLad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I'm only missing the regis, beldum and gible now. I need a gible to trade for the beldum, but I can't find gible at all. It's union cave first floor with pastoral sounds, but I've been around here for a good 30 minutes with it on and not found a single one. I hit the 3% chance Pokes a hell of a lot quicker than this. If you could take a look at that Drayano it'd be appreciated.

Other than that, just waiting on 1.05 patch for the regis fix and I can go get Arceus.
How the fuck are you that far?! Youhasnolifefo2days?

ItsAaronLad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im running desmume because of less crashes and easier saves, my laptop cant really handle it though, often slows down but its still fast during battles and sometimes gets fast while running for some reason? :P

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just fought with Marley against two Team Rocket Grunts outside the Safari Zone. My mother was calling on the Pokégear but I ignored it and went to pick up the Lagging Tail just by. Then, I was going to check my party and pressed "Pokémon" on the menu, but then the screen went black. The music kept playing but otherwise the game froze and I had to hard-reset.

I am using v1.0.4 on a Supercard DSTWO with the newest OS and firmware, and this is the first bug I have encountered in the game (did not have a problem with a Kimono Girl block the dance studio, for example).

EDIT: Pressed "Pokémon" without going into the fight with Marley this time and the black screen occured again. -.-

EDIT2: Talked to my mother on the Pokégear after Marley this time, and the black screen did not happen when opening the party menu. Strange :/
It's a really weird glitch, isn't it? I wish I knew what was causing that one. :/

The 400 full heal glitch occured to me when I had just defeated Petrel in the Radio Tower.
That fits with what a friend of mine said, so that could be it. I never even edited that script though so it's really very odd...
Everyone, I went into the Pokemon fan club as soon as I got to Kanto, and found a glitched Steven outside. He can't be talked to and is just stuck there. I think the Lock Capsure event is now ruined, so I reset. I would suggest not going into the Pokemon fan club until you triggered the Magnet Train ticket Pokedoll quest
That was a little testing thing I left in by accident. The Poke Doll quest will actually still work correctly afterwards, though.
Has anyone else had a problem with using snatch/pluck/thief or moves like that, and the item disappearing instead of being held by your pokemon?
Snatch steals stat boosts and Pluck eats things immediately, though idk about Thief.

Move relearners aren't in the Blackthorn house anymore, where are they?
Nope, they've been moved to Cianwood.

Guys how do you get haunter to evolve into gengar?
Make any in-game trade to receive an item called a Covenant Orb. Use it on Haunter to evolve it.

Looks like you're right--Gible is on B1F with a 5% but it appears I accidentally put Cubone for the pastoral sound on the first floor, so my apologies for wasting half an hour, haha. Thanks for pointing it out.

You're that close, eh? I better fix it soon...

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How the fuck are you that far?! Youhasnolifefo2days?
It's not that hard to make it there in 2-3 days.. I'm at Kanto and I don't play alot

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You probably found it in the basement, where it actually has been put correctly :B

Okay, figured out the problem with the Unown guy. Turns out the command is an =, not a >, so at the moment it only works when you have exactly 7, 14, 21 or 28 Unown, and if you can't do one you can't do the ones after it. That should be easy enough to fix with a LOT of copy and pasting...

ItsAaronLad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason the title screen of my Storm Silver wont load at all? just stays white even when i soft reset its really weird. I got a graphical error in Olivine lighthouse and had to save and soft reset but i cant even access that save because of the white screen :/ Any ideas?

Kelebek

Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers for that, got the Gible. Seen 488, caught 488. 4 regis and Arceus, then done. I 649'd your Blaze Black hack, now almost finished this one too. :)

matchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had been meaning to get around to playing HG/SS for a while now, so I've really been enjoying this version better tailored for more advanced players—thanks for all the hard work!

Original motivation for the post, though, is that I just got me an Electabuzz, but the lady in Olivine who wants one for a Skarmory isn't accepting it: I say Yes, choose the Electabuzz, then she says, "You don't have an Electabuzz? That's too bad, then."

Thanks so much, bro. Happy Tuesday!

EDIT: also, a second on the black-screen-after-that-Rocket-double-battle bug. Might have to do with the healing fade-to-black effect? :/

hitme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or is Route 1 glitchy for anyone else in terms of black screens? Either changing Pokemon/using an item or after a battle.

GenesisX52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey Dray i don't know if you intended to make it this way or if its a bug but the first time you fight Lyra at Goldenrod at the entrance to the staircase leading underground when you lose you have to pay her like you usually do when losing to people (thats normal), but when you win she doesn't give you any money for your victory like all other trainers do. So just wondering if thats a bug.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The Electabuzz trade is broken too? Urgh, okay.

Healing... hmm, I wonder. Might be worth looking into. Although if Route 1 is having the same problem - despite me not even editing anything on that bar the wild Pokemon/trainers - then I have no idea...

And I was unable to make Lyra's trainer class give any money so that's why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN