Pokemon Red/Blue Hacks

DemoDerbyZXX12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have completed Pokemon Red and Blue. B-)
And there are alot of hacks out there that are awesome and Humorous.
Now,you can link me to any hack that has the qualities of these below:

Humor,Challange,ReDeisign,and diffrent pokemon.

Do NOT post here if you don't have any of the following hacks above,Because its pointless for me to enjoy it.
If you do not have a hack of Pokemon,send me Sonic,Mario,ect hacks,but not in this thread,PM me if you got any. :)

Crimson Ghoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Brown is pretty good. The guy gives you the patch to apply to an english red version rom. he was also going to release prism but he hasn't updated in a while

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you'll accept Pokemon Green, since it's the sister game to Red, then the engrish translation is a hoot!

Preview:
[yt]7bKI0sg7FlE[/yt]

I like how in this translation, Pidgey is Bobo (the clown, maybe?) and Squirtle is Torto (Obviously he's that old lady's grandson Tortus in Majora's Mask).

Lulz are expected in this translation.

....However, no patch. You're going to have to google it on your own and download the ROM.

D

Deleted-236924

If you'll accept Pokemon Green, since it's the sister game to Red, then the engrish translation is a hoot!

Preview:
[yt]7bKI0sg7FlE[/yt]

I like how in this translation, Pidgey is Bobo (the clown, maybe?) and Squirtle is Torto (Obviously he's that old lady's grandson Tortus in Majora's Mask).

....However, no patch. You're going to have to google it on your own and download the ROM.
Unless we create a patch and upload it to FileTrip.

Jennyfurr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Preview:
[yt]7bKI0sg7FlE[/yt]

If only there was a patch that included that guy's commentary in the audio xD

Reactions: 1 person

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Preview:
[yt]7bKI0sg7FlE[/yt]

First you must find a copy of the Japanese ROM.

I have never, in all my time of searching, found anything less than the prepatched Engrish ROM.

D

Deleted-236924

Preview:
[yt]7bKI0sg7FlE[/yt]

I have never, in all my time of searching, found anything less than the prepatched Engrish ROM.
I can't say "Challenge accepted" because finding a copy of the Japanese rom is so easy that I can't even call that a challenge.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested in this too. However, does anyone know of a red/blue hack with no changes, except incorporation of all 150 pokemon without trading? For obvious reasons, trading isn't very practical using an emulator. I know there was a similar hack for Yellow called Thunder Yellow, but it had a bunch of other random changes to make the game "easier" (which I didn't want), plus it was a bit unstable. Not to mention I want all the original missingno glitches from red and blue. :ha:

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Your reasons aren't obvious enough.
Elaborate.
Only because you asked so politely.

I have no idea what/if the methods for trading in an emulator are. Simply put, I just don't want to deal with it (talking about emulation via my DS flashcart). Besides, none of my friends regularly play Pokemon anymore (not the older games, anyway).

D

Deleted-236924

You were supposed to mention you were using Lameboy, because trading on PC emulators extremely easy.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Preview:
[yt]7bKI0sg7FlE[/yt]

Try searching for Pocket Monsters Green Version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise