Country
United States
Last edited by MegaKyurem,

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You have to merge the romfs I included with the original romfs of or/as. Also, you can't link cia files on gbatemp since piracy is illegal, sorry
what is the procedure for joining your Rom fs with the Rom fs of or-as? could you please explain it to me? thanks :)

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the procedure for joining your Rom fs with the Rom fs of or-as? could you please explain it to me? thanks :)
Just try to put one romfs in the same folder as the other and file explorer will ask you if you want to merge the files.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ky00rum, do you know how to edit models at all? I'd like to do some *cough* things..
you can export the objs and use them in a 3d modelling program (don't think this works for US/UM/S/M tho). I suck at 3d modelling though, so I haven't tried anything.

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just try to put one romfs in the same folder as the other and file explorer will ask you if you want to merge the files.

MegaKyurem there is a tutorial to do this? i don't understand the procedure for doing this
or if you have time I can write you on instagram and explain better to me from there, thanks for patience:)

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after following the whole procedure it's possible to convert the files to .CIA?
Oh wait, I just realized that that tutorial might not be the best to link since I used a different method that doesn't rebuild to a CIA. I'm going to quickly make a video (without sound since it'll be quicker that way) that shows me going through the process of installing it.

In this case I used Omega Ruby but it works with Alpha Sapphire also: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wq5QAX7LXweRL6BLOCI-OebNN2T9C-tG/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: Tower

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh wait, I just realized that that tutorial might not be the best to link since I used a different method that doesn't rebuild to a CIA. I'm going to quickly make a video (without sound since it'll be quicker that way) that shows me going through the process of installing it.

In this case I used Omega Ruby but it works with Alpha Sapphire also: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wq5QAX7LXweRL6BLOCI-OebNN2T9C-tG/view?usp=sharing
thank you so much bro!!!!!! :)

Reactions: MegaKyurem

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Bro, this procedure also works with restless moon : ?

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro, this procedure also works with restless moon : ?

Yes, it works with any rom hack. Patching the exefs is different though, since you're given a code.ips instead of a code.bin. Inside the ExtractedExeFS is a file called code.bin. Use the included patcher and select "Apply Patch." Then select the code.ips patch from the rar file. After that, select the code.bin file that is in the ExtractedExeFS folder. Then you can rebuild using HackingToolkit3ds.
Edit: DUH, I need to attach the exe file xD

Attachments

• Lunar IPS.zip
    57.1 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by MegaKyurem,
Reactions: Tower

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, it works with any rom hack. Patching the exefs is different though, since you're given a code.ips instead of a code.bin. Inside the ExtractedExeFS is a file called code.bin. Use the included patcher and select "Apply Patch." Then select the code.ips patch from the rar file. After that, select the code.bin file that is in the ExtractedExeFS folder. Then you can rebuild using HackingToolkit3ds.
Bro thank you but I can not find the ips file into these files : http://www.mediafire.com/file/zl9vuka1k3dd630/RestlesMoonVer2.rar could you make a short video like you did for rayless ruby? thank you very much:)

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bro finally i found the .ips file, thank youu it works perfectt!!!!:)

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Making a new mega evo would mean replacing other Pokémon so idk if I really want to do that
it's a good project, some mega evolutions that have been created by these people are done really well, but I can not find the files of these hack rom unfortunately, you do not even deal with the creation of these hacks rom? P.S. Your rayless ruby and shadow shapphire hack rom is under development? How many shadow pokemon there are for now? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks