Hacking Pokemon Randomizer with CFW and Rom hacks

  • Thread starter Thread starter RidDis
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 7,721
  • Replies Replies 1

RidDis

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
65
XP
73
Country
Greece
Hello everyone,
I have a New 3DS Xl and i used the 3ds.guide to install CFW, i have b9s and Luma3DS. I used a guide to randomize my pokemon alpha sappire (it was The4thGenGamer's newest 3ds randomizer guide) i wanted to do the same but with a gen 4 game i am aware that i can play with rom on my computer but i would really prefer if it was possible if it could happen on my 3ds.Another thing is i currently have 11.9.0-42E and i keep getting messages that i should update my 3ds and i dont know should I? Is it not ok to update a 3ds if it has CFW.My final question is if it is possible to play rom hacks on 3ds specificaly ones that hack pokemon crystal (Pokemon Crystal Clear)
Thanks everyone.
 
Hello everyone,
I have a New 3DS Xl and i used the 3ds.guide to install CFW, i have b9s and Luma3DS. I used a guide to randomize my pokemon alpha sappire (it was The4thGenGamer's newest 3ds randomizer guide) i wanted to do the same but with a gen 4 game i am aware that i can play with rom on my computer but i would really prefer if it was possible if it could happen on my 3ds.Another thing is i currently have 11.9.0-42E and i keep getting messages that i should update my 3ds and i dont know should I? Is it not ok to update a 3ds if it has CFW.My final question is if it is possible to play rom hacks on 3ds specificaly ones that hack pokemon crystal (Pokemon Crystal Clear)
Thanks everyone.
you can play rom hacks you just download or inject them
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted