ROM Hack Pokemon Pure White/Pitch Black

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
maybe agronbird is used prepatched ROM for based, try patch EXP for you clean ROM, maybe is help you... but i not understand why is using prepatched ROM for based ROM, :/ you thing is safe, not, clean ROM is universal for anyone, since on this hack already patched so prepatched exp ROM for based ROM is bad choice...

yeah maybe is using prepatched with EXP patch ROM... LOL

magikaitou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is very tough .... I have to level up all my pokes to lvl.15 or higher to take the first leader ... then I died against the FIRST PLASMA!!! Fu***ng CARVAHNA!!

THANKS FOR THE HACK !!!! NOW I HAVE MOTIVES TO PLAY THIS THING !!!

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Musik.Insanity said:
When I was playing it, I realized that Bianca's Dad refers to Bianca as "My Daughter"
Just thought that you missed that.
bianca's dad is still confused about his gender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where Dratini is at? It's not in the guide. I'm pretty sure from what I recall it was exclusive to white forest but I'm not really sure because I never played white version substantially, can anyone please confirm?

xoo4ko.gif

Ogyukos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed some moves that either decrease or increase stats like Tail Whip and Growth do the opposite of what they're supposed to do.
Anyone catch other moves that do this?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any hopes of changing the available pokemon early in the game?

1- as previously mentioned, ALL of the available pokes are pathetic and not even fun to play as

Lillipup
Patrat
*Rattata
*Bidoof
*Zigzagoon
*Sentret
­­­­­­Purrloin
*Pidgey
*Poochyena
*Caterpie
*Weedle

2-Immediately after the 1st gym, Abra is available, it quickly evolves into Alakzam at level 20 and thus is HIGHLY overpowered, you can conceivably beat the entire game using a team of 6 Alakazams or at least clear the early portions of the game this way.

3-Pokemon that are weak but have some end-game use would be much more valuable and fun to play as, it doesn't even have to be elites, but pokemon with some kind of use. Defensive pokemon like Squirtle and Geodude would far from break the game but add substantially to the strategic value and save us from raising Rattatas.

4-Please reply to this post aragornbird
w2f79l.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Notorious means famous for a bad quality, and I don't know anyone who has fun raising rats or birds. Sure it adds to difficulty, but it's a more annoying kind of difficult, as previously mentioned, defensive pokemon like Squirtle or Geodude would hardly break the game as offensively they are actually inferior to the available pokes yet have some strategic use later in the game.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
727 said:
Notorious means famous for a bad quality, and I don't know anyone who has fun raising rats or birds. Sure it adds to difficulty, but it's a more annoying kind of difficult, as previously mentioned, defensive pokemon like Squirtle or Geodude would hardly break the game as offensively they are actually inferior to the available pokes yet have some strategic use later in the game.

Speak for yourself, I love my Pidgey. Caterpie was too cute not to have around. Everyone is different.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone is different, this is true. However, with a version specifically designed to be strategic, it would be logical to include underpowered pokemon with some kind of unorthodox strategic advantage such as defensive pokemon. There's not much strategy to grinding a Rattatta for 2 hours to beat the first gym leader.

if1jzs.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
727 said:
Everyone is different, this is true. However, with a version specifically designed to be strategic, it would be logical to include underpowered pokemon with some kind of unorthodox strategic advantage such as defensive pokemon. There's not much strategy to grinding a Rattatta for 2 hours to beat the first gym leader.

if1jzs.gif
Super Fang

'nuff said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas