Gaming pokemon platinum

dsjoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone know why my save keeps corrupting for pokemon platinum i am using r4 with ysmenu and the infolib and savlib dat files and the save is a 1mb.

if their is no fix has anyone got a save where they have just got the 4, 5 or the 6th gym badge because that is as far as i have been able to get so far.

thanks

edit if i try to move or edit the save on my computer it disconnects the sd card and i have to unplug and plug it in again and when i load the game it just shows a white screen until i delete the save then it is ok for so long

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I think you have to re-save it using PokeSav. My Japanese R4 Pokemon Platinum save are all fine even at 512KB.

PokeSav Platinum is compatible with 1MB if you choose the 512KB. It'll be 768KB if you choose the 256KB. Choosing the 256KB option will be compatible with retail Pokemon Platinum.

Regards,
Chris

dsjoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i carn't do anything with my data if i try it disconnects the drive and i have to unplug and plug back in again. so never mind.

has anyone got a save data i can use for the US version anywhere around the 4, 5 or the 6th gym badge

thanks

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, wait and let me upload mine.
Just make sure to change around the ID, name, etc. so that you don't just copy mine.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, how do I attach attachments? I don't want to use RS or MU or Mediafire, etc.

Edit: Never mind. Here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wywqjchyeb3
It's from my retail game so open it up with Pokesav and resave it as 512KB save size.

Edit again: I just realized that that's my backup save slot, so I'm going to save and upload again so that it's 4 badges, etc.

dsjoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks trying it now
biggrin.gif

and i need to remember to do regular backups
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dsjoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i carn't get it to work it has picked it up but when i click on continue it restarts the title screen. what do i have to do to get it to work.

edit got it working
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1