Gaming Pokemon Platinum (U) Wild Pokemon Modifier Code

Kadath128

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having problems with the Wild Pokemon Modifier Code, basically whenever I try to use it my game locks up and gives me a solid color screen.

I'm using the calculator to enter the National Dex No, hitting L, clearing the calc, entering the level, hitting R, clearing the calc, entering 1 for nature since I read it doesnt work then hitting select and encountering a pokemon. That's when it locks up.

I am using a CycloDS with v1.53 firmware and the cheat update from the 24th from the cheat thread.

I couldn't find any info on the cheat, lots on the (J) code though. Is this a common problem? Any help would be pretty sweet since I don't like to generate pokemon in pokesav, I prefer to catch and edit, and a 1% shot on a Honey Tree is just >.<

Thanks.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I had the lockup too, but I believe it may be having any kind of cheat enabled, besides this one, and the clone cheat. If you have a code on that's not one of those, take it off. Disable soft reset too, as that gave me a lockup aswell.

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use a different cheat
it makes you have 493 masterballs in the first item slot in your bag
you throw them away until you have the pokedex number of your pokemon (eg. 493-342=151, mew, claculator helps)
then you push the button combination to activate it and then there you go
Ill look for the code and get back to you when i find it (its on my action replay, not too sure where that is)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it