Pokemon Platinum (U) Wild Pokemon Modifier Code

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Kadath128, Mar 27, 2009.

Mar 27, 2009
  1. Kadath128
    OP

Newcomer Kadath128 Newbie

United States
    I am having problems with the Wild Pokemon Modifier Code, basically whenever I try to use it my game locks up and gives me a solid color screen.

I'm using the calculator to enter the National Dex No, hitting L, clearing the calc, entering the level, hitting R, clearing the calc, entering 1 for nature since I read it doesnt work then hitting select and encountering a pokemon. That's when it locks up.

I am using a CycloDS with v1.53 firmware and the cheat update from the 24th from the cheat thread.

I couldn't find any info on the cheat, lots on the (J) code though. Is this a common problem? Any help would be pretty sweet since I don't like to generate pokemon in pokesav, I prefer to catch and edit, and a 1% shot on a Honey Tree is just >.<

Thanks.

2. Twiggy12

Member Twiggy12 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    what i do is put in any numba press = THEN R clear put 100 = then l then run in grass

3. geminisama

Member geminisama Metsu

United States
    I had the lockup too, but I believe it may be having any kind of cheat enabled, besides this one, and the clone cheat. If you have a code on that's not one of those, take it off. Disable soft reset too, as that gave me a lockup aswell.

4. Gaia

Newcomer Gaia Advanced Member

Australia
    I use a different cheat
    it makes you have 493 masterballs in the first item slot in your bag
    you throw them away until you have the pokedex number of your pokemon (eg. 493-342=151, mew, claculator helps)
    then you push the button combination to activate it and then there you go
    Ill look for the code and get back to you when i find it (its on my action replay, not too sure where that is)

5. loh1991

Newcomer loh1991 Newbie

Singapore
    i got a black screen after capturing/running/defeating the pokemon i modified ... help with it please ?
    i off all the other codes ...