Gaming Pokemon Platinum (U) discussion

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this game isn't getting much hype because of GTA ... thats why ... everyone is so into the game right now, ( like me) that there isn't time for platinum lol
yaynds.gif

Kyrue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eighty4 said:
I'm wondering why this game isn't getting that might hype. If anyone wants to battle with around level 20s, I'm up for it.
smile.gif

I agree that they feel faster than D/P. Not so much that it'll have you jumping for joy, but at least it's better.

agony

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
One noob question: What is the highest level I can level my starter without it disobeying me? If I have 2 badges.

agony

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
DrkXShadowZ said:
I thought only traded Pokemon disobey you (i.e. Pokemon that wasn't originally yours). Is that wrong? :/

Only traded? That's great then! I intend to overlevel up starter for the first few badges.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
agony said:
DrkXShadowZ said:
I thought only traded Pokemon disobey you (i.e. Pokemon that wasn't originally yours). Is that wrong? :/

Only traded? That's great then! I intend to overlevel up starter for the first few badges.

I'm pretty sure any pokemon that you level up super high for your point in time will disobey you. Traded pokemon just disobey you at a lower level than ones caught yourself.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually entered my Eu wii number for the GTS trading notices and I'm still waiting a message... but nothing... Is there any problem with the regions? (because pkmn platinum is U and my wii Eu)... Also, is there any way to get my D/P pkmns to the Platinum version?

Trebuchet

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did the pokesav thingy yesterday. I moved two books and put my Diamond at the end of the book 2. Now I just need to go to town to confirm it worked.

Just wondering; it won't create an entry in pokedex (doesn't matter, I'll grab some new) but I just want to confirm that when I'll get a new bidoof, a pokedex entry will be created?

Thanks

Edit: Also, some pkm were red (or unavailable) when loading them in Pokesav, any ideas?

me600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
don't know if it's just me, but the framerate slows down in the upper half of hearthome city when you ride a bicycle
unsure.gif
. anyone experience this?

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Opium said:
agony said:
DrkXShadowZ said:

I'm pretty sure any pokemon that you level up super high for your point in time will disobey you. Traded pokemon just disobey you at a lower level than ones caught yourself.

Meh i don't think so, I trained my starter up real high, way over the limit and it still obeyed me, it would be a bit rubbish if you're advancing through a gym and suddenly level up your pokemon, and it starts disobeying you. Maybe it will obey you because it likes you so much idk but personally I have only ever had disobeying traded pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?