Pokemon Platinum (U) cheats not working, help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DarkWay, Aug 8, 2009.

Aug 8, 2009
  1. DarkWay
    OP

Member DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

United Kingdom
    hi I have an EDGE and I'm on the latest v1.5 and using the latest cheats.dat file I'm trying to use the x4 after battle exp multiplier on pokemon platinum but it's not working does anyone know what's wrong with this at all?

I've tried a few different cheat.DAT and it the same throughout the exp multiplier codes don't want to work for me I'm not an expert in the cheat codes region so I'm turning to the more experience, the more knowledgable and the experts for any glint of hope and answers [​IMG]

nevermind I figured maybe it was the exp. shares fault so I unequiped it and bingo the cheat worked wonder if there's a work around to get the cheat to work with the exp. share equipped to a pokemon

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    a couples of reports came back
    the exp multiplier codes will only work until certain level or maybe a few times only
    guess someone should come out with a proper exp multiplier code

3. DarkWay
    OP

Member DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

United Kingdom
    yeah I would give it a go myself if I knew how, and I wouldn't mind learning how to do it either I just don't have the concerntration to learn it which is really frustrating for me as this stuff interests me quite alot.

anyway keep up the good work code team you do a good job and we appreciate it.......most of us atleast [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Whooosh

Member Whooosh GBAtemp Regular

Ireland
    The ones i downloaded through Action Replay code manager worked fine.

For most exp. multiplier codes you have to hold down a button, for me i had to hold R when the pokemon fainted message showed up.

I used them all the way to like like lvl 60 and they worked fine.

But i wasnt using an edge card so mabye that why.

5. jackn3297

Newcomer jackn3297 Member

United Kingdom
    what website did u use man i want 2 use it for a diffrent cheat