Gaming Pokemon Platinum save request.......

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I deleted my platinum Save by accident and I'd like to request one........

I want:

-Impoleon level 72 in my party
-Rotom level 23 in Party or box
-Togetic level 34 in Party or box
-Drifblim level 70 in party
-Gabite level 45 in Party or box
-Ditto level 20 in Party or box (two of them)
-Level 100 Arceus in Party or box
-Completed pokemon league with arceus lvl 100, Impoleon lvl 72, togetic lvl, 32, rotom level 20......
-An ordinary pokedex (national, not complete just ordinary....... 12 pokemon from emerald in pokedex but not legendary)
-In fight area exactly after you beat flint and that gym leader so I should be on my way to the mountain........
-Have rotom's secret key
-Have all key items I'm supposed to in this part of the game
-Ordinary poketch apps with the special poketch app number 23
-Name is Nadine, Rival is Baraka
-No nicknames for pokemon

I know this i hard.... but I'm paying 5 dollars by paypal to the one who gives me a .sav file with the conditions above.....
Imagine yourself in my place I mean...... I accidentally deleted ALL my 27 games and ALL my savs off my r4......
I didn't hack any of that stuff!! I worked all that and lost it!! I don't want any hacked pokeballs or anything like that.... I just want it normal..... (tell me your --------> PAYPAL PAYPAL

D

Deleted-119707

yea, $5? it takes ALOT of time. plus its your fault in the end. guaranteed you wont get a .sav unless YOU MAKE IT YOURSELF.

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I DON'T WANT TO POKESAV IT!!!! FINE!! I'LL GIVE 10$!!!!!!! OKAY??!!!!!! (I gotta chill..... I'm going through alot now...... Do you guys mind going easy on me a little?). Maybe it is my fault...... But I'm working to get it back........

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You know what? Okay, I'll try downloading a and pokesaving a save file.......... But I'm gonna try to do most of the stuff like the hard ones...... I might need help though....... I'm just posting this so no one works on a save file for me unless I ask for help....... I hope pokesav can do ALL that.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging