Gaming Pokemon Platinum Save File Issues

RadiantAlondite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, made another topic because no one was responding to the other one after suggesting something I've already done...
Here's the deal, I've got a .sav for my R4 of Pokemon Platinum, I took the SAV file and tried using it on my Acekard2i, however it does not read the save file and creates a new one.
I've made sure that the sav file is "Pokemon Platinum.sav" when the rom is "Pokemon Platinum.nds", however when it I start up the game, it makes "Pokemon Platinum.nds.sav", and when I try renaming my file to "Pokemon Platinum.nds.sav", it doesn't work and just makes a "Pokemon Platinum.nds.sav.sav" or something weird like that. I did the exact same thing with Rhythm Heaven and my save transferred perfectly without me having to rename anything or do anything.

Here is my save: http://www.sendspace.com/file/n7ocf7
Can anyone figure out why this won't work on my A2i?

RadiantAlondite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you read what I said, my Rhythm Heaven save worked no problems, no conversion, nothing.
And R4 and Acekard 2i use the same filetype, it won't even let me try to convert them.

RadiantAlondite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Chris, I don't have the Acekard right now, my friend does since I only play Pokemon right now and didn't need it if it won't carry my save. I'm downloading it right now, and I'll check it as soon as I can.
I would consider starting over, but I have 417 Pokemon in my Dex, and it's taken hundreds of hours...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol