Subside

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help.. this is so frustrating.

DSLite with DSONEi and Kingston 8GB SDHC

first I put on the firmware then I put on the older OS (Not EVO) I played pokemon platinum for about 2 hours and saved several times.

Then I went to load pokemon and it's trying to start me from the beginning.

My friend has the same setup only with a 4gb SD card. Hers loads perfectly fine, yet mine doesnt and we both have the same setups(didnt touch anything in the os.. just firmwared, threw on the os and played.)

So now i've been told to try EVO. So I took off the old OS and put on EVO. I tried playing pokemon... didnt let me load the save.
So I tried the FAQ for EVO and renamed my pokemon saves from POKEMO~1.SAV and POKEMO~1.SCI to Pokemon Platinum.SAV/SCI (same as my game name). It STILL WONT recognize my save file.

Am I gonna have to start over?

please.. someone help. very frustrated.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
All I can say for sure is that Platinum works fine for me. Have you updated your ndsinfo.dat recently? That's a possible cause. Update it even if you just updated to EOS, it could be out of date somewhat.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
.SCI is the real time save file of the old OS, EOS doesn't recognize it so you can delete it.

Anyways, make sure the file names are like this:

Pokemon Platinum.nds
Pokemon Platinum.sav

Maybe one of the files is called Pokémon Platinum.nds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: and my right eye is bloodshot from lack of sleep but damn. the full moon with the clouds is...