ROM Hack Pokemon Platinum Heartgold/SoulSilver trainer backsprite editing?

Dizzyyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked on the Project Pokemon IRC and was given some instructions for Tinke, but they dont work completely or I didnt get it fully. Now after searching through these forums I found another topic just like this but no clear answer was given. The creator of tinke said we could import and export bitmaps for the 6_000.rgcn file but I don't know how that could help.

so does anyone have some clear advice or instructions on how to edit 4th gen backsprites for a dumbo like me?

For the record I have a custom sprite sheet I want to use with 5 frames so replacing lucas with lance or Marley is not what I want to do. I need to edit the files not just rename and rearrange.

Thank you so much.

edit: Also I would need to do the same thing with the mugshot vs. sprites. If anyone is willing to do it for me and I can just leech your 6_000 to 6_004 files I'd pay a little ;-;

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will see if i can make a program to automate the rgcn conversion from scrambled to ordered, back to scrambled.​

edit here you go https://www.mediafire.com/?tphcolo64151gtc

export from tinke at 64x800, unscrample with program, edit, rescramble with program and import with tinke with the replace palette option enabled.

Reactions: ashinnblunts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.