Wolfsclaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have upgraded the .zip file in the download archive with the Locations Guides (txt + exe), the banner & boxart, xdelta.exe and new .txt files.

If you believe your file should not be included in this .zip, please contact me and I will remove it.

Overall it is now WAY easier to get the patch process going. It is now a simple 3-step process:

1) Place the pl_enh_1.4.patch file, the xdelta.exe file, your clean .nds US Pokemon Platinum ROM and the provided .bat file in the same directory.
Do NOT rename the .patch file.
2) Open read+patch.bat and follow instructions. READ THOROUGHLY!
3) Play! (Don't extra-trim the ROM! Do not use other versions than the US Platinum ROM! DSTT users try this patch: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=79126 )

I hope this will simplify everything for anyone that has been too lazy to follow all the steps or to read thoroughly
tongue.gif

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol I'm too lazy to read 47 pages (just read this one and the first one) so can someone tell me if there is an update after 1.4? Well i don't think so cuzs maybe Wolf would put some warining about it in the first page but still... can someone tell me?

NJim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This hack seems pretty cool.. But i cant play it. All was well until choosing my starter.. The game froze when i tried to open the briefcase. I used a save to bypass this and it was fine.. But it freezes upon starting a battle.

What can I do? I want to play this.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The "Looker minor sprite glitch in Jubilife City" and following crashes and freeze-ups seems to no longer be an issue with 1.4. Tested sucessfully on NDSi/AK2i and NDS/EDGE.

I like (but have not tested) the new bundle. Nice job!

grog.gif
lecture.gif

NJim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm I tried repatching 3 times, each time with the same result.
It seems the checksum is wrong.. How do I fix that?

I'm using a Phat DS with a CycloDS Evolution, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance.

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Wolfsclaw said:
It says "Download newest version here: Click." on the first page, what's so hard to understand about that? Yes, it's 1.4 ...
Well I don't have problems reading that... I just wanted to know if there were any updates latelly... meh
wacko.gif

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
bleachigo159 said:
Hey man I used the cheatfile but everytime I continue the game it usually restarts after I click it Man I need help.....

some cheats act up on the 1.4 version as it's only trimmed

But I know that some cheats DO work

ellifish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I would like to make my own hack of platinum, and would like to know how you make certain pokemon appear AFTER you defeat the E4, roam Sinnoh or when you have a certain item. Can you help? Bear in mind I have no previous experience with ROM hacking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1