ROM Hack Pokémon Platinum - A little more English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice work
yaynds.gif
keep it up

shadowkillerdrag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure how to patched it.
I have vista and could anyone give me instructions on how to patch the rom.
I dled xdelta and the patch file iuno what to do next Dx

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the rom, and NO$GBA the rom works fine.....up untill right after it says press start, after u hit start it goes to a white screen and freezes......the japenese version used to work, then i tried to patch it... the patch wouldnt work so i downloaded the new version of NO$GBA to try and make it work, this did not help, and now my original japanese one doesnt work either, and i even tried downloading it again but it still wont work, please help.

shadowkillerdrag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random11 said:
I have the rom, and NO$GBA the rom works fine.....up untill right after it says press start, after u hit start it goes to a white screen and freezes......the japenese version used to work, then i tried to patch it... the patch wouldnt work so i downloaded the new version of NO$GBA to try and make it work, this did not help, and now my original japanese one doesnt work either, and i even tried downloading it again but it still wont work, please help.
Well I tried it on NO$GBA But the english text did not appear it stayed in japanese while on my ds I was able to see english text

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
I tested it and I have BAD BAD BAD NEWS:

The GTS Doesn´t works! I think the creator of the patch destroy all japanese text files and put the US. No no no BIG error

You MAY overwrite the japoenese files and if any japanese files get out, conserve this in the rom, DON´T DELETE, now if you go to GTS "Blue NDSCreen of dead (xD)" appear and CRACH -> Return to the menu
If you save in the text of "badges, name trainer, etc. appear in WIHITE (because the owner of the program destroy this japanese texts...)
Altho, in the posts and letters in the game (example "Rute 201 -> to Tute 202") appear in WHITE

This is my report, please fix it
wink.gif

BUT I tested others thinks and obatin WELL WELL WELL NEws! =D

All Pokedex translate
All battle attacks translate
Items full translation
75%* of the people in the Sinnoh talk english
All city in english

I think that is a GOOD Work, but if you fix this problems, the work will be PERFECTLY
gbasp.gif

I am spanish, if my english sucks sorry i can not do more
blink.gif

--EDIT--
Hola Rigle93 xD

Xylez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
when you uese the attack: Tackle in a battle it says:
??????????????
and you've overwritten some texts thats not correct after completing valley windworks
when you defeat mars the girl came and ran in buth there's another guy talkin first but that text said the girl came in

Heartxattack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm.. Great patch ^o^
but... in pastoria city ... when your rival is outside the gym he says something wrong ;(
he calls me " persistent pest ! xD
and all people in that city doesnt talk
frown.gif

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Heartxattack said:
Hmm.. Great patch ^o^
but... in pastoria city ... when your rival is outside the gym he says something wrong ;(
he calls me " persistent pest ! xD
and all people in that city doesnt talk
frown.gif
Because the problem is the person (xdelta) who make this patch DESTROY 90% of japanese TXT files, please fix it I wanna play good
frown.gif

Rykin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TFDELTA said:

The GTS Doesn´t works! I think the creator of the patch destroy all japanese text files and put the US. No no no BIG error

I know of this error and the others your speak of. It says on the first post the GTS is broken.

I don't have as much free time during the week as I did on the weekend, so don't expect an update too quickly.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Rykin said:
TFDELTA said:

I know of this error and the others your speak of. It says on the first post the GTS is broken.

I don't have as much free time during the week as I did on the weekend, so don't expect an update too quickly.
Take your time, I haven´t rusing but I want to know why is the original reason GTS broken
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-