• Total voters

rpspartin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I am taking the time to announce a modification to Pokemon Pearl Version ( And Diamond if i can get the patch to work on both of them ) This isn't going to be a very big hack. I'm not going to add a whole lot but I will be modifying a variety of items. I plan on modifying the following

Story
Encounters
Difficulty

And I am looking for someone to help me out with a feature I want to add to the game. ( which I will keep my mouth shut on right now in case I cant get it running ) If you know Rom hacking and would be willing to help me out send me a PM. I also need someone that knows hex ( or can teach me ) to help me change a small function ( again PM me).

Progress : 2% ( up to but not including Jublife )

Images and videos will arrive shortly along with a mini demo once I get past the first gym.

Now their is one thing I have yet to decide on and am going to leave it up to vote, and that is the poll you see above. If the main playable Character was to speak would you enjoy it more or less ? or would you just not care ? I am looking forward to Input.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf