OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My brother is scaring me telling me that i won't get full functionality for pokemon pearl, ie newer online play that he would

and if that is true i'm willing to carry around my real pearl cartridge but it so much more conveniant not to

so tell me, is there anything at all i'll lose from using my cylcods instead of the real thing?

i've already tried online play that's good.

what about poffins?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My brother is scaring me telling me that i won't get full functionality for pokemon pearl, ie newer online play that he would

and if that is true i'm willing to carry around my real pearl cartridge but it so much more conveniant not to

so tell me, is there anything at all i'll lose from using my cylcods instead of the real thing?

what about poffins?

The only thing you cant do is connect to pokemon battle revolution for the wii .

ninjya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

what about poffins?

The only thing you cant do is connect to pokemon battle revolution for the wii .

I thought you could, since you can with G6Real
ohmy.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

what about poffins?

I thought you could, since you can with G6Real
ohmy.gif
the g6 real is the only one tested to work with wii, it does this because it keeps the last played game in its memory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1