Misc Pokemon Pearl gives me error 23924 when trying to connect to Wiimmfi

Zanemc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tried so many things, deleting my internet settings, deleting my save file, downloading multiple roms, and a few other minor things, but i cant connect to Wiimmfi cause it always gives me that error. does anyone know anything else i can do to fix it?

Note: Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing: Wild World, and Pokemon Soulsilver all connect just fine to Wiimmfi, but it seems that Pokemon Pearl is the only game to give me trouble :/

Earthbound017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tried so many things, deleting my internet settings, deleting my save file, downloading multiple roms, and a few other minor things, but i cant connect to Wiimmfi cause it always gives me that error. does anyone know anything else i can do to fix it?

Note: Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing: Wild World, and Pokemon Soulsilver all connect just fine to Wiimmfi, but it seems that Pokemon Pearl is the only game to give me trouble :/

Sounds like if it works on all those other games that it might be an error with patching, as that is the only part that is specific to each game.

Also, if you or anyone else playing on Wiimmfi are interested we have made a discord group for finding players on gen 4/5 pokemon games using these servers, please join! discord .gg/XkwuRRb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro