Hacking Pokemon Pearl corrupt game saves

remotion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, searched around, but couldn't find any topic about this, anyway, just got a dstt and every time I try and save the game, everything goes well. I then try and boot the game again and it gives me "the save file has been erased due to corruption or damage" every single time.

Some info that might help, the card sometimes doesn't load and freezes at the ds starting screen, sometimes both screens just go white and freeze and sometimes the bottom one goes back and top one stays white, however both still freeze.

So is it a problem with my dstt or my microsd?

Any help would be great.

Edit - Just tried it on my original DS and it saved no issue, but still froze a lot. Still doesn't save on my lite(trying to see if the original ds save works on lite... if it loads >_

bullsheet05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone please help me, i have this ndstt and pokemon pearl. i was playing my pokemon pearl using this ndstt. the problem is whenever i was trying to migrate some pokemon from the gba games(example, pokemon emerald) the save of my pokemon emerald was deleted or corrupted.
hate2.gif

please help. im kinda poor in english, sorry. haha.
wacko.gif

HELP please!!!!!

send some answers to my e-mail add., [email protected]

thank you.!

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I personally havent tried DSTT and Pokemon Migration but it seems that there's something from the rom that's tainted or patched and will not be working on the GBA card. Why not use PokeSav for new pokemon and copy exactly what the Pokemon from the GBA cart.

Im talkin about my fellow filipino friend. as for the original poster:

I have the same issue with the DSTT as it will sometimes freeze and will not be detected. it seems this has something to do with the contacts or it's becoming loose. Not sure but it happens to my sister's DSTT (minus the SAVE corruption)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: luke try not to say "for instance" or "etc." in a post challenge, level impossible