Pokemon online help.

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by tagzard, Jun 3, 2011.

Jun 3, 2011

Pokemon online help. by tagzard at 10:34 PM (967 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. tagzard
    OP

Banned tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

United States
    So i have all pokemon games (excluding the mystery dungons ones) and i want to play online but where do i find my friend code? Cause i want to play online. And where do i go to go online? I have black, white, diamond, pearl, platinum, heartgold, sou;silver,

2. 1234turtles

Member 1234turtles GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    in black and white diamond and pearl and platnuim you find youre friend code in your pal pad after you have connected online once.
    also here is my friend code for black and white 5200 3414 1297 post yours once you get it

also black and white are the only pokemon games that allow you to battle strangers.
    to play online go to the pokemon center upstairs on the right there is a pokemon center person talk to her and select random wi-fi your, match type and then connect online choose free mode if you dont have your game synced to the pokemon dream world website.

3. tagzard
    OP

United States

Where;s that?

4. ShawnTRods

Member ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Pal pad is in your bag, key items section.

5. tagzard
    OP

United States
    I don't have that yet. But does it help that the lady won't let me downstairs in the pokecenter?

6. ShawnTRods

United Kingdom
    Bro, each game has different task to be completed first before you can get pal pad or go online.
    Which one are you playing? Giving a whole list of games means nothing!

7. 1234turtles

Member 1234turtles GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    it seems you are still a early part of the game. just keep playing you will know when you get your pal pad trust me

8. ShawnTRods

United Kingdom
    D/P/PT - You have to beat the first gym and go to the pokemon center to get your palpad downstairs.

HG/SS - After you get the pokex from Oak you return to Elm. he takes the egg and done, you now continue your journey. Just head to pokemon center, same place.

B/W - Beat the first leader, go east from the first gym city, beat team galactic a sexy proffesor will come and take the dream smoke. go to the building below on the right to the gym, go upstairs and dream world/WFC will be sorted.