Hacking Pokemon Omega Ruby & Aplha Sapphire demo dump

Beccas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone can confirm that it is out, it would be appreciated. I have had no luck in finding it so I am guessing it was a trick? I'd love to be wrong though.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy with the new demo, I have it since yesterday 12am. But how the f*** did they dump the demo from a 9.0.0-20X system when already nowhere is a launcher for the new update?! Let me see, if I can understand this...

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy with the new demo, I have it since yesterday 12am. But how the f*** did they dump the demo from a 9.0.0-20X system when already nowhere is a launcher for the new update?! Let me see, if I can understand this...

Why do people think they use Gateway for anything? Gateway is just what the end-user has. A lot of people can code their own work ya know...

Lordjontan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

If they can dump eshop games, I think 9.0 is not a problem for them

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people think they use Gateway for anything? Gateway is just what the end-user has. A lot of people can code their own work ya know...

It has nothing to do with my question. I know, this is not for the Gateway Card. I was only wondering how did they do that.

Nic333

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It has nothing to do with my question. I know, this is not for the Gateway Card. I was only wondering how did they do that.

Well, they are one of the main groups of the 3DS Warez Scene, they have Custom Firmwares, Keys, a lot of things private... They don't need GW, or any flashcard...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol